The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Damba introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My name is Damir Å najder I am 18 years old as a player I like FPS multiplayer games like battlefield mod Project reality or Operation Flashpoint 2 , that means i like teamwork and order , thats why I like to play RP wow I like people and interaction with them I really enjoy roleplaying .In wow i have only one char all the time in any server i dont like to chnage it .And i dont like to be in charge of everything i like to whatch the situation from the distance then engage after some monitoring.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Croatia and my primary language is as you might guess croatian. Similar to serbian . Bosninan and often mixed up with Russian .

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Accidently my friend brought me that game and i installed it i liked it and continued to play it i dont play retail and i never owned retail wow i sometime help my friend in it .

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well i was looking for a good RP server and i think this is that kind of a server ,I was on aniwow before the shutdown.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I u must say any role play i look normal life role play and army style role play as you will see my char is that type , if i m able to join this server of course .

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorit class is Blood elf , hunter . Why : I like to be on the opposite side of good and help the weaker force hehe , blood elfs were most similar to humans on the horde side and i like arabic type culture from the greetings and buidlings .

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope this server has a lot of Role play in it and very litlle OOC and i expect from the people that they are friendly and trustworthy in the end people are most important on any server .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Knowing when to quite becouse some players just go to far and at the end it spreads on all other players which ruins the role play in general.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I dont like to write stories i like to interact with people but here it goes . My char started as a young Blood elf boy studying to be a diplomat in Sanctum of the moon . My studies were ended becouse Scourge invasion on our lands . I retreated back with my people untile we were forced to lock ourslefs on the island . I joined the Quel thalas army to fight the scourge back.After that invasion i went with our Prince Kael to outland i remaind in the army . I was promoted to the rank of the general (( made up army )) of the 4 th divison of Kael guards . When our beloved prince died i gatherd up my loyal forces which remaind which is about 4000 man , I came back to azeroth ro rejoin my family . They became very rich becosue they had a chain of inns all of azeroth and vineyards . Their wine is known especialy in Dalran. I put my career as a general at hold and i want to keep it a secret becouse of all the horrors i saw . I was also acused for helping our prince which became hated in azeroth . I was released becouse of my family connections and money. I became a hunter for sport in tracking beasts and inspect my family lands and inn around azeroth . My main goal is a secret . I made camp in Sholazar Basin cover is to catch extoic spirit beast , but main is to gather infromation of someone which i will not reveal here . Hehe.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I dont have anything to add I have one question only , can you tell me if i m accpeted or declined by personals message or in some other way ?