The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Damonstars' Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a very relaxed individual, I rarely ever bring violence into a situation, and always try to be as nice as possible. I've played RP servers in the past, and really enjoyed roleplaying, but couldn't get into it because the servers never stayed up long enough for me to have a steady playing time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft II when I was in High School and just picked up World of Warcraft the day it was released (I was a really big Everquest fan at the time.)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found the server by looking around forums, I don't know exactly what forum linked me to the website, but... here I am! And I suppose the fact that this seems steadily active and everything seems to be neat and in order, I went with it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much anything. From my experiences, I enjoyed Kingdom RP's a lot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race for roleplaying? Probably Human. But overall? Undead. Undead because my first World of Warcraft character was Undead, and Human because it's easier to fit a role, seeing as I'm indeed human.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not 100% sure yet. I guess I'm hoping it will have a pretty good uptime, with polite players that include everybody.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably Keyboard skills. It really makes me mad when I'm Roleplaying, and nobody else seems to speak with proper grammar/English.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:
Yes, please.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
When I was a little boy, there was nobody. Nobody to hold me. Nobody to soothe my crying. It was just me. My parents had passed away and left me on an island, by myself. I still have close to no clue as to why I survived as a toddler in these harsh conditions. All I know is that I need to find any family I may have left, and more importantly.... find out my true identity.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing to much. Just going to eagerly wait for this to be approved. Thanks!
Hello there, damonstar! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Wonderful to hear that you're signing up for the Mentor Program! We will send you a PM once we've assigned you to a Mentor so you two can get introduced. :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin