The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Darhaviks Interduction
This is our introduction template. That way you, the player, can tell us more about yourself, your roleplaying style, and show off your best work! Please keep in mind that introduction approval may not be immediate, so please be patient. Please do not PM us to look at your introduction, as this too will factor into how patient our applicants are. Remember that you can make your answers as long as you want them to; in fact, the longer and more in-depth your answers are, the greater likelihood of acceptance. Good luck, and we hope to see you within our server! Please copy and paste the questions below, and integrate them into your introduction thread. Thank you!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well, I'm normally pretty bad at this part, but here we go; First off my name is Benjamin Dale Edward Davis; but I go by just Ben. I'm 25, I'm into art, and I have a rather large imagination. I'm a bit of a nerd, and I'm proud of it! I'm in the middle of writing a young adult story, and I have two people right now that will be pushing for it to get published.
As far as me as a player, I normally role play the guy that stands in the back, not talking much but listening. I've played on other retail RP servers, Moonguard being the one I had the most luck with, but even then it started becoming more of a normal server or pve server and that really erks me, I can't afford to keep jumping around from rp server to rp server; everytime I think I find a server/guild that is heavy in rp they either disband or the server slowly becomes more of pve then rp.
I've played other games as well, like Gemstone 3, D&D (second and third), Coh and Cov just to list a few.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
U.S.A. And I speak English (Norther Ohio dialect)
How did you get into Warcraft?: I started out playing Warcraft 3, one of my friends who had turned me on to D and D, showed me the game. We spent most of the sumer playing that game! Also the same friend turned me on to WoW, and that's when I started reading up on the lore (via the worldofwarcraft.com website and the wiki though I find that neither one are really that great), though I've only read the War of the Ancients book, I plan on reading much more.

What made you seek our server over others?:
In truth I'm just sick of going to a RP server and finding that it is far from an RP server, and most other privet servers use to many hacks for my tast, I don't mind a few here and there but enough is enough. So I started googleing (is that a real word?) RP servers and stumbled upon yours by pure luck, I started reading up on it and though, “it's worth a shot” and then crossed my fingers and signed up (yes it is rather hard to type with crossed fingers, lol).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
In truth I enjoy them all, but I'm dieing to try rp'n in a dungeon and never brake char. I believe it'd be quite different then sitting around a tavern talking about past battles all day.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm going to go with Elves, yes both Night Elves and Blood Elves, as I have always liked them, though I'm not quite sure as to why other then they appeal to me, so much so that Elves are the main race in my story. Now as far as wow go I normally play a Night Elf Druid or a Blood Elf Mage. I know that's not quite unique by any stretch of the imagination; but I love the whole earth nature bond that the night elves have, asking the earth to aid them and in return they too aid the land, very symbiotic and peaceful. On the other hand I love Magic, just the whole idea of it is just blissful, lest in my eyes.
But why pick a BE as the cool kids call them? Well simple in the story I am writing the half elf is a budding magic user, and I use his template in the creation of my Blood Elf mage, as the look like he does. Also in a lore stance I think both of these have some of the best lore, what with the world tree(s), and the well(s). I hope that is enough of an answer with out being to long.

What are your expectations of this server?: simpley to RP with other Rpers and not have to stop because someone won't rp, or hates rping/ sick of doing it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.) I'd have to say your RP rules, as I've listed before I can't stand going to an RP sever and finding out most of the population is made up of pve'ers

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As the Wind howls overhead, deep within a valley a figure can be seen standing with a sword in one hand, (and a very large one at that) and a stone in the other. The figure stands grinding the stone across the sharp edge of the blade, as sand from over head brushes against the gritty and grimy chain linked armor of the figure.
Below the figure's eyes, is a sort of cloth made mask, made to keep the sand out of the wearers nose and mouth. The figure is a bulky man with scars and cuts that are quite visible wherever his bare skin is shown...his bare green skin, that is. His short black unruly hair dances in the wind.
He squints his heavy eyes, as if to make something in the distance clearer, and what he sees is an approaching figure.

“Asuedo...who is that,” He says in a rough, and scratchy tone of voice, as he turns his head to a very thin young man who is quite stunning.

The man whom is garbed in elegant silver and gold armor, has something quite odd chained, hanging on his side, it looks like a book, rather an armored book. On his opposite side is a sword, mind you not nearly the length or mass of the green skinned man's sword, but yet...his..glows?

As he finishes walking up the hill to his green friend, and away from the small pool of water that he had used to fill his canteens, he looks at the green skinned man questionably. Then turning to look in the same direction, just as he brushes the long portion of his bangs away from his face (other then his bangs the rest of his brown hair is quite short and spiky).

“It's a woman,” his voice mirrors his expression, he's quite confused.
He then looks to the green skin man with the same tone of voice, “ Tirgar, I think it's the head mistress,” Asuedo says this becoming even more baffled then he already was. “But what is she doing here,” and again he seems to be rather lost by what he's seeing.
Tirgar grumbles in his harsh and harden voice, “That's something we'll just have to ask the head mistress when she arrives.”

Then from up above a single bat circles over head and then dives down, landing in front of the two. Asuedo nods to the bat, and Tirgar grumbles, “'Bout time you got here,” he says to the bat. The bat squawks in it's high pitch voice, in what would seem to be protest. “Can't understand a damn word you're saying,” Tirgar growls.

And then just like that, the bat is gone and is replaced with a giant looking man. Only it's not quite a man...not really. He has hooves were his feet should be ,and were his dusty robes dose not cover his body, there is fur. That's right brown fur, not hair, but thick fur! He even has two large horns protruding out of his forehead! He is in every since of the word a “cow-man” or if you prefer a “bull-man” it matters not, only that the point is made that this “man” looks like a humanoid farm animal!

Asuedo nods again showing respect before speaking, “Denochie, I hope your travels were well.” Denochie, (as it would seem) ignores Tirgar's remarks and places his full attention on Asuedo.
“Ah, yes, very well indeed, young Asuedo.” Asuedo smiles and then says, “Good, good.”

Tirgar then goes back to the task at hand, sharpening his sword. Then the figure of a woman comes upon the group after some time. She is dressed in robes of such elegance that they easily put Asuedo's fancy armor to shame. She has a noble aura that flows around her, and it's easy to tell that she is quite powerful. Only...only her skin...is blue, and parts of it green, her hair is sparse and unhealthy looking. Her skin clings to her so tightly that her cheek bones have started to cut their way through, letting them selves be known. This woman is dead, but yet walking, one would assume that she is a zombie but yet she still retains her humanity and above alleles her intelligence.
Denochie bows slightly when she walks closer to them. “Ah, head mistress, what brings you here to the barrens,” he questions her quite quizzically in a noble tone of voice.
She smiles and greets them warmly, “I have need of a student of mine.” She then looks around, and her smile is replaced with a frown, “I'd hoped to have found him among your company, like always. It seems thought that I might have been mistaken,” she says this last part more as a question. “A moment or two head mistress,” Asuedo says a bit shyly, he is quite intimidated by her presence.
Tirgar grunts and sheaths his sword, “And that leaves Dar'thic, late, as usual.” No sooner then the words escape his mouth, a sort of lightning bolt strike the ground next to him. Only it's not lightning but energy, or rather magic, old magic, arcane magic. Now standing before them in the very same location as were the lightning bolt had hit the ground is a young and thin man, much like Asuedo he to is very striking. Unlike Asuedo however this man is dressed in a beautiful robe the color of blood purple and goldish yellow, armor rest on his shoulders and his gloves cover most of his arms (also armored).
He pulls back his hood reveling his long blond hair, and a large smile, “ 'Ey-ya' Tirgar, miss me.” he questions. Tirgar sneers back in response, “Like a head cold. Now let's get this under way,” Tirgar then turns himself away from Dar'thic.

Then the head mistress blinks her yellow eyes that are locked with Dar'thic's green ones, “Dar, may I have a word,” She questions, her voice is weak, and betrays the aura that flows off of her. Dar smiles at her, “Aye head mistress, you's may,” he begins to nod his head. “'Tis something troubling you?” The head mistress shakes her head, and waves her hand in front of her in a dismissing manner. “No, no, just a favor,” she then lens in, and whispers something in to his large pointed ear. Then places something small into his hands, and then she closes his fingers around it before stepping back. “Keep it hidden,” she says slightly louder, and with that she smiles and waves to them all, “Good bye,”

Denochie looks as if he's about to say something to her but then thinks better of it. Asuedo however waves and calls back to her, “Come and see us again sometime.”
Then as if he had just remembered something Dar perks up and calls to her, “Oh, head mistress.” She turns around just in time to catch something that Dar had thrown to her. In her hands rest a small stone with and odd glyph engraved upon it, she looks up and smiles. “Long trip and all,” Dar calls to her again. She smiles and brakes the stone in half and holds a portion in both hands before saying, “Eloderung,” which in her native tongue simply means Undercity. Her hands begin to give off light as the stones begin to glow and then suddenly she's no were in sight.

Dar then turns to look at Denochie, Asuedo, and Tirgar, “Well, shall we,” he asks them. And then he stops for no reason and looks down at his beautiful robe and frowns, “Alakazam,” he says as he snaps his fingers at the same time. Then just as quick as the head master had vanished, so had Dar's beautiful robes and were replaced with an old gray one. “Ah, much better.” Asuedo smiles and then points at Dar's head, “Um Dar.” Dar moves his hand around his head pinching the air as if he was feeling for a hat that wasn't there. A frown appears on his face, and then he looks down to one of the five coin purses that are tied to the left side of his hip. He opens one, and stretches it's opening, as if it were made out of rubber. Once Dar is done opening it, it's about the size of a basket ball, and then he crams his arm down in to the purse, and though it would seem that he could have only place his fingers into the bag, length wise, he's up to his elbow! Digging around until a smile washes over his face, and then he pulls out gray matching pointed hat, that could only be described as looking very much like a witches hat.
As he places the hat on top of his head he sighs, “Ah, much better.”
Asuedo laughs, Denochie shakes his head and grins, while Tirgar grumbles,
“Lets get this blood bath over with, I've got an auction pending.”

And with that the four of them walk down to the small pool and submerge them selves and begin to swim to the bottom, were they see a whole and light coming from it. It's an opening, more importantly, there's air. As the three of them emerge from the water and walk in to the cave, the are greeted by a gust of hot air...followed by a wall of fire.

-Oh Azeroth what will these four face next?-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nothing I can think of other then I hope I will be aloud into your server.

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
In before GMs to say welcome!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane, please don't do that. There's no need to post in someone's introduction at this point unless it's to remind them to use the right format (Because that helps us a load).

I don't think you'll be able to do dungeons without breaking character (Since 5 guys can't kill the 4000 Defias in Moonbrook/Deadmines and such) but you can certainly get people involved in adventure RP here. Welcome to the server!