The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DarionVII's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I am 15 years old, and i have always loved the lore and in-depth storyline of Warcraft, and find it very interesting. I love to read, and i will sometimes just spend my free time looking up new lore story's and facts from the Warcraft universe. I enjoy helping others and participating in group efforts such as instances or group questing. I'm not a whole lot into PvP but i do enjoy some friendly competition from time to time. I have a decent amount of experience roleplaying, and enjoy it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in the United States, and i speak English as my primary language. I do not speak any foreign languages such as Spanish, French ETC.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, it all started when i was about 10, and i got the game "Starcraft" which is made by blizzard. and while looking through a booklet included with the game i saw an ad for Warcraft 3,
and decided to buy the game. I loved it and when i found out there was an MMO about it, i couldn't wait to try it out. As it turns out I loved WOW and have played on my own private server for some time, after playing regular wow for some time.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I wanted to find a Roleplaying server that would be different from the others, one with a community that was interested in other people and their stories and ideas. I looked for a place that encouraged being your own person and having your own story.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy being in a small party of 2-4, where people can bond but still be strong enough in numbers to do something tough. I enjoy meeting others and sharing stories form my travels and learning about others. I enjoy the teamwork and unity that comes with Roleplaying in a small group, but i have no issues with larger groups of 5+.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite class would have to be Dwarves because of the lore surrounding them and their abilities, (mining, gems ETC.) as mining and blacksmithing have been my choice professions on WOW and other MMOs. My favorite class would have to be Paladins, as they can heal others and themselves while doing great amounts of damage.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations for the server would be to have fun, while helping to create an atmosphere where players can come together and have adventures and meet other people who could be their greatest allies, or greatest nemesis! I enjoy humor, and try to incorporate a bit of myself into my characters. (while not being overly obnoxious about it!)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The Life Story of my Dwarf. (so far)

Kelthon Bluesteel was born into a a nomadic clan of Dwarves who's main ambitions and professions in life were the perfection of Mining and Jewlcrafting, as all who had come before them in the Bluesteel clan had attempted to achieve. Some succeeded, while others failed. Those who succeeded in gaining their honor through their accomplishments went into the clan book of remembrance. Kelthon Has always worked hard to achieve his goal, and makes constant efforts to obtain perfection in his craft. Kelthon Bluesteel grew up wondering what life was like beyond the mountains, far over the horizon, where weird and mysterious things lived and grew. He always wanted to go on adventures and see the far places of the world, and meet the residents of those foreign lands. So one day, he decided to set out in search of those faraway places, asking permission of the clan tribune to allow him to leave on the notion that he would bing back samples of ore and gems from his adventures. He instantly agreed and packed his belongings for the trip to the valley and beyond. He knew it would be a dangerous road, filled with loss and troubles, be he also knew he would find great riches and treasures at the far reaches of the world and beyond. The destiny of the one Kelthon Bluesteel has yet to be written, and he travels onward, searching and exploring, carving his own path into the world.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!
[Image: badge.jpg]
Ima paladin foo - Play Free Online Games