The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DarkJester`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 14 I live in the Mid-West in a small town. I've played World of Warcraft for about two years now. I role-play alot on several different games. I've been looking for a good RP Private Server for awhile now but this one seems the most interesting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the U.S. in the Mid-West as I have said before. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard about it on G4 and went to Wal-Mart and found it. I decided to pick it up and since I first logged in I loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
All the others are just constant PvP. And I like RP rather than that constant fighting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Usualy I enjoy being in a group with my friends wether it be in a tavern or just a bench in Stormwind. But the just sitting on a bench usualy stirs up more role-play and when other people join in it makes it more interesting. So I'd have to say in crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Human Rogue has to be my favorite. Because I just love being able to sit in the shadows and just listen in. But if I am caught it is always a good laugh to see their reactions.. Unless they are enraged then it is still a good laugh to dissapear again.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do expect some good times to come out of it. Since it is role-play enforced my friends and I don't have to worry about our RP being ruined by someone. But more role-players would be nice to see too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Keyboarding skills definately. I am tired of seeing stuff like "kthxbai" especialy if someone comes into your RP and starts blurting that out.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Roy sat still in the room hearing the footsteps of Menthos' men that took his friend away approaching. He moved backwards silently into the corner as the men enterend the room carrying his friend. They pushed his friend against the wall and watch over him carefully. Another man steps into the room.. It was Menthos himself. Menthos walked up to Roys friend. He slowly pulled out an old rusted knife. He placed the blade of the knife to his friends throat.. Just before Menthos started to cut into his throat, Roy gasps making Menthos and his men alert. The men look at eachother and start searching the room. Menthos looks towards the corner Roy is in.. Roy inches back as far as he can go. Menthos points to Roy the other men start walking towards the corner slowly pulling out weapons of their own.. Roy thought to himself "I'm done for.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 14 I live in the Mid-West in a small town. I've played World of Warcraft for about two years now. I role-play alot on several different games. I've been looking for a good RP Private Server for awhile now but this one seems the most interesting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the U.S. in the Mid-West as I have said before. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard about it on G4 and went to Wal-Mart and found it. I decided to pick it up and since I first logged in I loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
All the others are just constant PvP. And I like RP rather than that constant fighting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Usualy I enjoy being in a group with my friends wether it be in a tavern or just a bench in Stormwind. But the just sitting on a bench usualy stirs up more role-play and when other people join in it makes it more interesting. So I'd have to say in crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Human Rogue has to be my favorite. Because I just love being able to sit in the shadows and just listen in. But if I am caught it is always a good laugh to see their reactions.. Unless they are enraged then it is still a good laugh to dissapear again.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do expect some good times to come out of it. Since it is role-play enforced my friends and I don't have to worry about our RP being ruined by someone. But more role-players would be nice to see too.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Keyboarding skills definately. I am tired of seeing stuff like "kthxbai" especialy if someone comes into your RP and starts blurting that out.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Roy sat still in the room hearing the footsteps of Menthos' men that took his friend away approaching. He moved backwards silently into the corner as the men enterend the room carrying his friend. They pushed his friend against the wall and watch over him carefully. Another man steps into the room.. It was Menthos himself. Menthos walked up to Roys friend. He slowly pulled out an old rusted knife. He placed the blade of the knife to his friends throat.. Just before Menthos started to cut into his throat, Roy gasps making Menthos and his men alert. The men look at eachother and start searching the room. Menthos looks towards the corner Roy is in.. Roy inches back as far as he can go. Menthos points to Roy the other men start walking towards the corner slowly pulling out weapons of their own.. Roy thought to himself "I'm done for.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server! Just remember that Rogues can never go invisible. No matter how sneaky you are, if you're not hiding behind anything people can see you.
Welcome to the server! Just remember that Rogues can never go invisible. No matter how sneaky you are, if you're not hiding behind anything people can see you.