The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Darnassus Sentinal Idea.
So, I wanted my charactar(Night Elf) To be a Darnassian Sentinal. But the thing is, hardly anyone RP's in Darnassus. So. I had an idea. What if there was a group of Sentinal's stationed in Stormwind. From what I've found, there's alot more RP there, then anywhere else. So I figure, that way.. people could be Darnassian Sentinal's, and RP in Stormwind, without having to be 'off duty' all the time.

I figured it would fit, if not. Then any other ways I can be a Sentinal and be able to be in Stormwind, constantly.. would be nice ^^;

Thank you! =D
Lovely little deception, the devils way of saying "Hey! ---- you!"

(Must maintain a PG13 Signature! ^^)

Chaotic Twilight is the darkest of the night,
Chaotic Twilight is such a beautiful sight.
Hmm, there's a reason why Darnassus is isolated from the world. So, a division of Sentinels in Stormwind would be very controversial. Plus, Sentinels don't need to be "off-duty" to be out and about in their kick-butt armor and glaives, they aren't like Stormwind Guards, they're like the back-bone of the Night Elf Army, not just town guards.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
Thanks.

I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my charactar. I was thinking about making her a Sentinal.. Either that, or making her just a.. basically.. freelance priest, that pretty much heals anyone she see's. Obviously, she'd be holy. And not into Shadows. I have the perfect outfit idea in my head. I'm just not sure what to do with her yet!

Ideas would be nice. :) ^-^

Hmm. Sexy nurse outfi-

I mean, erm... A Darnassus sentinel would be cool, the GMs might approve but you'd need to look up Night Elven lore and see what the sentinels actually... Do. I have no idea, but I know they watch over the forests and aren't just town guards.
Temujai Wrote:Hmm. Sexy nurse outfi-

Rofl. I'll think about it..

Nahhh.

But yeah, I'll do look up the Sentinal Lore. ^^ Thanks much. :) I appreicate the imput! =D!

The sentinels (aka Sentinel Army) are an elite guard belonging to the night elves.WRPG 73 Given the threat of invasion that constantly looms, few roles are as critical to the defense of the land as the sentinel. Sentinels perform guard dutyMM&M 103. Sentinel is an ancient title, its skills are rooted in ancient tradition, from even before the time of Queen Azshara.WoWRPG 100 Sentinels are elite archers and skirmishers, capable of doing tricks with the bow that few others can hope to match. Their ability to fight in the wilderness is equaled only by the Horde's orc hunters, and high elven rangers.

A night elf sentinel is the night elf version of the elven ranger class. Sentinels are proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with light and medium armor, due to her extensive study of her foes and training in the proper techniques for combating them. In addition, sentinels are proficient in the use of arrows as a melee weapon. As a class it shares elements from archer, hunter, and scout classes.WRPG 73 Their hatred of orcs has also fueled their participation in the Alliance. After the death of Cenarius during the Third War, many sentinels, druids and warrior night elves began a great hunt. Some night elves happily hunt orcs as a repayment for Cenarius' murder.WoWRPG 38. Druids of the wild now strive to heal and restore the land, while sentinels keep their eternal watch for enemies both seen and unseen.WRPG 44 Night elf sentinels favor moonglaives.WoWRPG 186

Sentinels are found in many night elf villages in World of Warcraft, as well as among other races.

Other sentinels exist, bronze dragon sentinels guard the Caverns of Time.S&L 96

So I found out that Sentinal's are pretty much only made up of Hunters. This is what I found on WoWWiki.

So, I don't think Ciara would be a Sentinal.

Thanks again for getting me to look up the Lore! =D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idea: Resurgent / Defect Qiraji Nymus 6 1,993 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Sparring Idea. Bitlordman 1 922 08-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Feedback on an Event Idea; The White Stormwind Act Zenethen 1 738 12-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  New guild/ character idea Ormica 16 3,339 08-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  Mass Combat Idea! requiem225 7 1,740 07-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Holynexus