The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Darriot's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've played pretty much of wow over the years, but I can't honestly brag about having any high leveled characters. I played on the retail servers for the most of my experience, and got sick of it. I've gone back twice to give it a second chance, only to remember why I left. I find that while I very much enjoy the gameplay, at the same time I grow tired of the grind quickly. It has only been when I've found small pockets of decent roleplay that I've lasted longer. I do like helping people out whenever I see them, especially when a heal is only a button press away. I prefer being IC, but I also like the odd moment where I can get to know the person behind the character, as it were.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in Romania and raised in Canada, and that would also be where I currently live. My main language is English, but I know a tiny bit of French on because of all the French classes I took. Just don't ask me something in French, because we'll probably be here for ages as I try to remember.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started out playing World of Warcraft. It was only after I'd left the game for the first time and returned to it that I started reading up on the lore. I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the amount and quality that I found. That brought me to playing Warcraft III, and that's when I fell in love with the characters. It gave me a new appreciation for the world, and made me desire some real roleplay and interact within it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

A friend of mine found this server a little while ago, and told me how he'd joined. He was impressed at the level of roleplay he'd found thus far. I always hated playing on the RP/RP-PVP servers because the amount of OOC was horrible. In fact, those players would make fun of the RPers, which is stupid considering they were on an RP server. I'm very excited to get to be amongst real RPers again.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I've done my fair share of roleplay over the years, be it in game in a tavern, during a battle(my favorite), or even just in a channel while I've been leveling. I really love actually moving about during roleplay, but I'm game for just about anything. I'm not huge on forum rping.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Ah. This may take a bit of thought, because I enjoy them all depending on the character I play. I must admit that I like the Blood Elves for their hunger for magic and power, and fine line between corruption and nobility. I also pity them for the treatment they suffered at the hands of the Alliance when they turned their backs on them. On the Alliance side, I used to love the Humans most, but found myself drawn to the Dwarves in the end. Their love of battle, with a mixture of drunken humour and pride made me join their ranks for a time.

With class, I have to admit that my favourite is the Paladin. I suppose it's because a lot of the tenets and beliefs coincide with a lot of my own, as well as the ability to heal others while defending them in the same stroke. I loved the Order of the Silver Hand in the lore, as well as their leader Uther. I was incredibly sad to see how much damage Arthas truly did to such a proud group, but was glad when they began to see their former glory as they became part of the Argent Crusade.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope to find like minded people who are very much into intense roleplay, while at moments just sitting back for the casual chat as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like that unlike most other RP that I've found, your server comes out and says that sometimes you aren't always the focus. So many people fall to godmoding, or obsessing how important their character is instead of trying to work with other people to create a story together. I also very much like that roleplay is a requirement here, and is enforced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In the beginning, Darriot was just a normal Paladin Crusader who was very loyal to the Silver Hand and their order. One day, while Darriot decided to go out for a walk, away from the village he was residing. He noticed a strangely carved cave mouth that almost looked like a large mouth, screaming in pain. The cave was glowing red from the inside. Darriot being a Crusader, and overestimating himself, decided to check it out. When he stepped inside, he noticed a large demonic figure standing at the end of the cave, performing a dark ritual. Darriot without thinking ran at the demon and sliced him to bits. The dark ritual that the demon was performing became active. The demon's soul appeared before Darriot and said "You! My name is Roit, and I, was expecting you." As the demon's soul faded, Darriot noticed a grin on it's face. Suddenly Darriot's eyes glow dark red, and he starts screaming in pain. He was now possessed by the demon. Compelled by anger and power, Darriot starts running towards the village he walked from, and kills every single living soul. Then Darriot's eyes turn back to their normal light blueish colour. Falling to his knees, he just realized what he had done. He knew that the Roit was still inside of him, but he did not want him to leave... he now accepted the demon's influence, because they were one.

Darriot is still a Paladin Crusader at day... but Roit takes over at night!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I am always very eager to meet new people and interact with them, but I am very shy, I hope that improves. :))
Well, I guess I should welcome you to the server so.
Welcome to the Server!
Enjoy your stay.
[Image: 124dk.jpg]
Welcome to the server
Quote:.........I also like the odd moment where I can get to know the person behind the character, as it were........
'tis the same with me :)
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Welcome to CotH! :D

Now...ENJOY THE SERVER, OR ELSE!!!Nah just kidding, you'll enjoy it anyway :)
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Thnx I will
Anytime mate....anytime... 8)
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]