The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dax's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello COTH. I am a casual gamer from Croatia (23 years old), mostly playing Dota 2, Starcraft 2:HotS and I am know looking to give a bit of my free time to WoW RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Croatia and Croatian is my primary language, but I speak English fluently and even did some courses on college in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft universe while I was still in elementary school. When Warcraft 3 and Wacraft 3: The frozen throne got released, they were the only games I was playing with my friends and lore for me was simply mesmerizing. I didn't play WoW until Wrath of the Lich King (financial problems :p), but I always watched Youtube video of raids, arena etc.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
For a while I was looking to join RP community and if Google is trustworthy, this is the best place to be in that case :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Since I spent decent time playing D&D (especially Warcraft setting), I like stories that start slow and get deeper and more complicated as time goes on. Sometimes I even enjoy setting where I don't have much control in enviroment, but all I need to do is simply get best out of situation (for me this pulls RP-ers to their best)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Since I first read about WoW, Warlock became my favourite class as I always loved spellcasters who were little bit "awkward". Gamewise I don't have favourite race, but my favourite race in lore would be high elves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are quite simple: have fun, see where can my imagination get me and try to become better RP-er.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I would say tolerance and maturity. I also believe I could be a great addition to RP on this server, because of my experience with DM-ing in D&D

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:

I am not interested in Mentor program, since I like to learn solo (in my head it's more challenging and I love challenges :D)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As day was getting to the end in Dun Morogh, Ralion was still far away from safety of Kharanos. "Never have I returned without my friend", he thought to himself. Ralion left Kharanos together with his friend Padin, as he always do, three hours ago to hunt, but lost him after Ralion followed a bear's trace far up into mountains. "If I know him as I think I do, he wouldn't stay in mountains untill this hour", Ralion thought as mountains became a dangerous place to wander in night. Hearing those word from dwarves was unthinkable until Dark Dwarf rebellion in western Dun Morogh. Although rebellion ended in Dark blood, few of rebels are still hiding in mountains of Dun Morogh, with a very simple philosophy: "First kill, then ask questions". Ralion realised that he won't see Padin at night on 10 feets, so he decided to go home from the hunt for the first time alone. "Maybe Padin got way to thirsthy for ale".

As stream of thoughts flew through Ralion's head, one arrow flew just over Ralion. Ralion located his enemy in a second and charged to him with axe and gun in his hand. First shot from gun wasn't precise, but attack with axe got the enemy off guard. It was only when Ralion took a second to look at his victims face to realize it was Padin. Ralion couldn't believe his eyes, that he accidently killed his friend, when a blade struck Ralion from the back. "You sure made my day easier, friend", said the deep dwarf voice from behind Ralion. Day ended in Dun Morogh.
Hello there, dax90! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

A shame that you don't want to take part in the Mentor Program, but I can definitely understand wanting to experiment and learn on your own! :D Just remember you can ask anyone about pretty much anything if you need any help whatsoever.

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin