The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dead girl LF family
As some of you might know, Franziska -my Death Knight- had parents at some point that she stayed in contact with up until the Third War. Since then, however, she's lost them... And then she died...
In any case, I'd like for her to gain some family again so if you were thinking of rolling a Night Elf and you'd like for her/him to have some family, why not join the Shadowstar family?

Currently, the only confirmed members would have to be Franziska, her mother, and her father. However, that's not to say that there can't be any siblings that Fran simply doesn't know about!

Mother: A Sentinel of unknown age (likely to be over 1000 years old but can be a few centuries younger). Despite her daughter's somewhat adventurous behaviour (sneaking outdoors with nothing to assist her just to sleep outside and such), she was always proud of Franziska. More so when she learned her daughter would become a Sentinel much like her.

Father: A Druid, possibly of around the same age as his Sentinel mate. Though he was absent through most of Franziska's childhood, the two were close. In fact, Fran's father taught her much and more about the natural world. He may even be (partially) responsible for his daughters nightly adventures and was definitely more supportive of them.

Brother/sister: These can be anything, really. The only thing that I have to ask is that there's a reason Franziska didn't know about them. They can be older than Franziska (currently 321) or younger by a few decades. The only thing that'd be certain would be that they weren't raised at the same time as Franziska. If you want to roll a young Nelf looking for an over-protective sister, this is your chance! CURRENTLY AT THREE SIBLINGS. FULL!!!
I don't have a nelf but want to roll one. Reason I don't have one: I am scared of messing up big time.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Well, I won't say I'm an expert on Night Elves. However, I do like to think I know a thing or two so I could try and help you not mess it up big time.
I would very much appreciate that. Wanna chuck me your skype so I can learn about Fran and what her family is like, etc?
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
wolfs.nick I believe is my Skype.
DELSHA IS YOUR UNCLE
We can adopt you! Join the Appleflow Hive Mind Family!

[Image: 090523-one-of-us.jpg]
The only thing I'd see Franziska doing with the Appleflow family is attempting to shoot them all...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Emeircenth Family Loxmardin 8 1,876 01-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Paulton's Family! Vladdy 1 828 06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  The Dawnsend Family Krilari 6 1,649 03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Fairstar Family growing! Kage 5 1,040 03-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Last Post: McKnighter