The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dear Worgen: Where are our...
...Tails.

No, seriously. Why do Worgen not have visible tails on their models? Do they tuck'em into their pants? Where do you put a fluffy wolf tail?

They have wolf ears, claws, even the digitigrade paws popularized by canines. This makes no sense. Where are the tails?

Can we have tails IC? No, I am not kidding.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
I don't believe Worgen models, even the original ones, ever had any tails. They may be part wolf but they're also part human.
I want tails. They look so wrong without them.
Well, I can understand chests and shoulders bulking out, limbs extending, knees reversing, hands and feet becoming paws and claws, faces narrowing, elongating, forming into a pronounced snout . . .

Why . . . would you spontaneously grow tails, a feature that humankind lacks altogether? xD

('The creatures we descended from had tails' is not an applicable answer. We descended from giant vikings in this game. :|)
Where's the dislike button?
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
I am not a furry. That is all.
Quote:chests and shoulders bulking out, limbs extending, knees reversing, hands and feet becoming paws and claws, faces narrowing, elongating, forming into a pronounced snout . . .

I.. Forming a tail would be so much easier then.. Any of that. If they're growing out.. Well everything on their body, why can't they have a tail?

-Edit-

Quick note, refrain from furry comments please. Many of you know that I am myself, and I happen to have a lot of friends who are as well (My girlfriend included). So.. Yeah, that is all.
(04-25-2013, 07:56 PM)KageAcuma Wrote: I.. Forming a tail would be so much easier then.. Any of that. If they're growing out.. Well everything on their body, why can't they have a tail?

They can't have a tail because they are based off werewolves, not wolves. If Worgen were intended to have derpy tails they would have added it to the model.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Seeing as though we constantly say that Blizzard are derps to begin with, if people want tails, I really don't see an issue in it. If they're changing that much into a 'wereworg' I think a tail is possible.
(04-25-2013, 07:56 PM)KageAcuma Wrote:
Quote:chests and shoulders bulking out, limbs extending, knees reversing, hands and feet becoming paws and claws, faces narrowing, elongating, forming into a pronounced snout . . .

I.. Forming a tail would be so much easier then.. Any of that. If they're growing out.. Well everything on their body, why can't they have a tail?

They're not growing anything, though. They're expanding or changing things they've already have. Fingernails turn into claws, bones expand, etc etc. Adding a tail is just that, adding. It's not changing or adjusting anything there, it's literally (and excuse my French, but I can't resist) just pulling the tail out of it's ass.
I don't see how we'd need tails, or a point to it really.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Well, this is all dependent on the human body in WoW then. If they in turn have a tailbone, then the tail is just expanding on something they have.

And when is there ever a point? Simply to add something neat to rp. I for one like the idea.
I don't see this as humans with the worgen curse 'expanding' and becoming more like the worgens, I see them as magically, literally, becoming worgen. The first worgen were transformed into what they were, and that was that. It wasn't based on human evolution or anything, so anyone becoming worgen would just poof, worgen.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I think they look pretty snazzy without a tail, personally. And I don't see any idea with them not having tails. They're worgen. Not half-wolf/half-human things.

It doesn't really matter, I suppose, but in this situation I'd like to stick with what Blizzard gives us. No tails.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I kind of prefer no tails myself. Sometimes you can have some interesting character designs that work without the conventional elements of an anthromorph (like having a prominent hairline or tails).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worgen Female Model Swap c0rzilla 17 19,110 11-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Worgen Death Knights, and True Form Harmonic 21 5,539 08-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Worgen Form in Public c0rzilla 38 5,003 05-03-2013, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Alliance Worgen vs. Feral Worgen Aadora 9 2,345 05-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Avitz
  Becoming Worgen? Micheru 27 4,575 04-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Anski