The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Death Knight Policy Change
If you wanted to get yourself a runeblade that looks the same as the DK starting one (without tokening), an epic two handed sword with the same model actually drops from the baron in Stratholme.

Runeblade of Baron Rivendare
[Image: Valen-Sig.gif]
Also, since everyone with a DK would be a Grunt, you could just farm for a token to get the starter runeblade rather than doing Stratholme.
If the okay'ing process was started before the announcing of the policy (not okay'd yet, just sent to GM), should it still go through the old system or go by the new version of the policy? :D
I assume the old policy, although you could let this GM you've sent it to "approve" it to be sure that most flaws are not there.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
Also, to those rolling death knights, keep in mind that the Acherus you start in is -not- IC, it is the scourge version, the Acherus you go to through the Death Gate is the right one.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
I assume this means the DK profiles already in the Special forum will be moved?
And just to clarify, as awesome as they would be, Draenei DK's are still not allowed because of their lack of lore, right?
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
If there is a damn good reason, I think it's possible.
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
"Lack of lore"? Lolwut? The Acherus Death Knights have all died fighting the Scourge in the Plaguelands between the end of the Third War and the start of the WotLK events. And there's been Drannies in the Plaguelands since then.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Anchorite_Truuen

There is nothing in the lore that says they can't be Death Knights. They should be allowed if they aren't already, IMO. >_>
But why would a draenei go there? They had the burning legion to take care of.
Awesome.

I remember someone on the forum said a few months ago that Draes don't make sense as DK's. I just sorta went with it. This new information makes me happy. :D

And they'd go there the same reason there's draes all over the place. For all intents and purposes, after the events of BC, the legion has been relatively quiet, to my knowledge.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Draenei Death Knights are few and very far in between.
They take off as the most pious race, and the Priests and Vindicators are zealous to a some may say dangerous extent.

Arthas may take significant pleasure in the challenge to corrupt one of the Draenei and use them as a trophy piece or some such.
waaaghu~
The thing is, Draenei have only been on Azeroth for 5 years. The Ebon Blade doesn't create anymore DKs either.

So unless you're still part of Arthas' Scourge, you can't really play as one.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
... Yeah, you can. The Ebon Blade (The contingent of Death Knights under the Scourge based out of Acherus, I mean, not the neutral organisation) was created very recently, after the Draenei arrived on Azeroth (around two and a half years ago, I think) and there was definitely at least a handful of Draenei in the Plaguelands during that time. Could have easily been risen before they broke off from the Scourge.
Hawk Wrote:The thing is, Draenei have only been on Azeroth for 5 years.

Not even, more like 1 and a half to 2.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes to the Resurrection System & Character Death Policy Loxmardin 5 3,131 11-21-2013, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Guard Policy Elaboration Kretol 1 1,292 09-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Mezrin
  Character Warning and Player Guard Policy Changes Grakor456 18 5,205 07-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Wiki URL change Kretol 3 1,457 03-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  New Policy- Resurrection Mikain 14 3,728 01-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Last Post: stompkins