The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Death Knight quests.
This is just a quick suggestion. I know CotH is supposed to be as blizzlike as possible and doing this will likely be a pain to make if it even gets done, but... It'd also be awesome.

I've seen a few servers that allow the player to skip through the DK quests. Basically, they make an NPC that allows you to complete the quests and jump from phase to phase while getting the skills/experience of each and every quest, until the end.

I've no problem with the DK quests, but it gets really annoying to do them around the fifth time or so. One could argue that there's no need to have many DKs, but I usually go through the quests to help others through it (Remember all the bugs? Yeah.) and it gets tiresome.

So if at all possible (Just place the NPC there and make it optional, maybe?) to allow players to skip the DK questline and go straight to the action without wasting away 20~30 minutes trying to get all the quests to work, I'd be most grateful.

Not to mention the people that remake their characters. Seriously. It hurts when you want to change your DK to something else. I'm right now staring at the screen of a female troll DK I want to play and I just -can't- bring myself to do those quests again.
I agree.
Especially since my new DK is the 10th DK I ever made.. on CotH alone.
-THAT-, is a freaking scary number. My brains are slowly becoming toast every time I make those quests.
I am tired of watching Lok'magrosh gather arrows as well. Those quests got boring a looooooonnnnnng time ago.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
That's the wrong idea.
The idea is not that the quests are becoming boring. They're never gonna be boring.
It's -you-, that's bored of them.
See? There's a difference there. :D
I have to agree, I can't stand the Death Knight quests. Having done them a million times on retail, and then also having to do them again on CotH... Drives me crazy. :P
Just keep the option to make them normal way since I myself would really want to try them out.
"Everyone is hypocrite by nature. Burst their bubble and tell them real truth and they will hate you fiercely, no matter if they are pink or blue."
"Gray" Zennshinagas
At least enable bronze tokens to be exchangable for tickets asking for a port-out and de-phase?

(I just gave up on remaking my DK realising what it takes)
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
GM's can't port-out and de-phase from GM phase, me thinks.
Or so I've been told.
I'd say keep them so long as they aren't so bugged that they are undoable...

I mean, I've done them too and got bored to death but that's just one of the facts about making a DKay, right?
Wasting three hours on a couple of quests you know what to do in, and when to do ? Hardly a fact for making a DK.
It's a way to stop people from just rolling and rerolling about 5 or 10 of them. With them getting level 50ish off the bat plus plate and all the other skills it's something that I think should be worked for a little more.
OMG.
You're right.
I would suggest a way to automatically skip the duel quest however since from what I heard that quest is bugged and sometimes you need another player just to duel with.
There have been a few attempts at fixing the quests, but nothing that's really 100% working I'm afraid.

I made a run through on a DK earlier and I believe the dueling quest got fixed (or I somehow got lucky); the biggest catch seems to be at the Battle for Light's Hope, where it seems to be entirely situational if you can actually start the event or not. If you get stuck there just log out and back in every few hours or so, is all I can recommend.

Hopefully we'll figure a better solution to this eventually; at the moment it seems to have become pretty borked again.
Yep. The Battle for Light's Hope loses its Mograine in most cases. So, you can't do it. No matter how many times you relog.

Think deleting the character then remaking it would make it work?
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Knight NPC armor? Maarten 4 2,012 12-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Speed up DK quests without messing up phasing. :D Ozewse 1 738 07-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  A simple Death Knight mount problem. Kira13 27 5,168 11-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  OOC quests samonczuk 3 832 06-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Last Post: samonczuk
  [Suggestion] Quests Zason 6 1,086 09-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Moose