The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Death Knight quests.
(09-23-2011, 09:44 AM)flammos200 Wrote: Yep. The Battle for Light's Hope loses its Mograine in most cases. So, you can't do it. No matter how many times you relog.

Think deleting the character then remaking it would make it work?

It seems to actually just be a really, really obnoxiously long respawn time. I'm not certain, but he did seem to get back eventually.
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
(09-23-2011, 09:55 AM)hiddengecko Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 09:44 AM)flammos200 Wrote: Yep. The Battle for Light's Hope loses its Mograine in most cases. So, you can't do it. No matter how many times you relog.

It seems to actually just be a really, really obnoxiously long respawn time. I'm not certain, but he did seem to get back eventually.

After ~ 1 week of trying every day, you'd think he'd have time to get back, huh? He's still gone.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
(09-23-2011, 10:10 AM)flammos200 Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 09:55 AM)hiddengecko Wrote:

After ~ 1 week of trying every day, you'd think he'd have time to get back, huh? He's still gone.

Ah, Kretol must have respawned him manually then. Blast.

i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Theoretically, the Scourge Commander elf -should- automatically complete the Battle quest now.
Yup! It works! /Cheer!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Necro-bump

I'd rather spend an hour doing a mini-profile rather than grinding that stuff for the Nth time, and it would be a much more constructive and beneficial to RP filtering mechanism.

Any chance that such mini-profile/GM submission + bronze token could allow for some form of skippage?
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Skipping the DK quest line results in a large amount of glitches in things such as factions, other quests outside of Acherus, as well as talent points and skills. The list goes on

Overall, probably not possible.

(Posted from the iPhone!)
(11-16-2011, 04:38 AM)Krilari Wrote: Skipping the DK quest line results in a large amount of glitches in things such as factions, other quests outside of Acherus, as well as talent points and skills. The list goes on

Overall, probably not possible.

(Posted from the iPhone!)

While this is true I personally like the idea of a profile for DKs before creation. But that's just me, seeing as we've had quite a few unprofiled DKs running about in the past (sometimes with character concepts that -really- need to be run by the team).

That's just me though. :B

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Knight NPC armor? Maarten 4 2,012 12-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Speed up DK quests without messing up phasing. :D Ozewse 1 738 07-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  A simple Death Knight mount problem. Kira13 27 5,168 11-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  OOC quests samonczuk 3 832 06-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Last Post: samonczuk
  [Suggestion] Quests Zason 6 1,086 09-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Moose