The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Decrease in activity inbound!
I was not going to attempt to find a double R title for this.

Starting tomorrow [Monday the 6th], I will again be a college student and taking online courses as I still lack a vehicle. It's been a long time coming to get back into education, and everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong when I was trying to register. Now, for once, everything is done and over with and there is nothing holding me back from starting monday. I've got all my books, my paper and my over-abundance of free-time to get this done with hopefully relatively good grades.

As you may have guessed from the title, this means my activity is going to drop a bit. No, this isn't a full-blown absence, hence why it is not in the absence section. No one pays attention to that section anyway. It is more here to explain why I might not be seen as often as before. I won't be staying up as late and my mornings will be composed of doing my work before I log onto the server for anything such as events, building or RP. I likely won't be idling on there as much, so when I am free and someone wants to RP, best way to contact me is over skype!

My Skype name, for anyone who doesn't have it yet, is: dminuyasha

Make sure that when adding me, you tell me who you are and where I know you from. [It's X from COTH!]. If you don't, I likely won't add you.

I do have events in the planning however, one of them being Twilight Hammer related, but those will be done on days I have plenty of time and little homework to distract me. Thankfully all my classes allow me to work ahead of schedule, so I'll be able to set aside days for this.

Anyone who sees me up past 12:00 AM server time is free to yell at me to go to sleep. I'm looking at you, Psycho.
Best of luck~!! :)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Good luck!! :D
Good luck!~ Hope you do well!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Enjoy college life -- I know I do! Study smart!
Go for it.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Reigen's Respite.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Reigen's Retroactive Reeducation
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Reigen Retreats!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Good luck~
Quote:Anyone who sees me up past 12:00 AM server time is free to yell at me to go to sleep. I'm looking at you, Psycho.

[Image: megaphone.jpg]
So far all has been well, I've got a strong A in each of my three classes. However, next week a forth starts up. I might take another hit in activity then, but things are going well. I'll still be active in the guilds I'm in [The Answer, EoA, Frozen Eye/Izshani], but I might become more of a 'request me on if you want me and I'm not busy!' type of thing.

Cheers!

Quicknote: I'll for sure be on for kidnapped.