The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Defiance on Tuesday
So, when the game comes out, I plan to show CoTH my suckage and do some good long recordings of me playing it on launch day. I didn't play the beta, or anything, I've just seen some vids on what the game is gonna be like. I'll probably do some heavy editing for time's sake, and it may take me a day or two to upload it depending on the length of my footage.

I've also got some stuff to edit and upload for X-com, so don't worry, I haven't stopped that.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

... I thought you mean this Defiance....

But! I'm looking forward to it anyways!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Show me if the game is worth looking into or not! :)
So.

I did not deliver. I've been too busy playing it. :\

I'll try to get a vid when I can, but... as a side note... do any CoTHies 'sides me play this? I'd love to start a clan.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

WELL, considering it's Friday, I guess I should apologize. However, I wanted to wait till the game was a bit more stable to post something.

Now, I'm sorta chaffed that people have been calling this a stupid or bad game because of the "DUMB AI" in the beginning, so I nipped out the ten minutes worth of tutorial to show some of the meat of the game. Along with this, I will say--- yes, the game is easy to begin with. That's why I'm going to get Rensin a bit higher on his EGO level, and do some Arkfalls as well as instances.

-That's- where it gets difficult, and fun.

Edit: Derp, meant to post this with my video, which I'm still rendering. Hopefully it won't take too long.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZgp97JB...tube_gdata

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You should lower the ingame sounds, because I can barely hear you over the combat noises. :D Other than that, it's great! ((Couldn't watch the whole video yet.))
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Yeeeah, I tried to lower them as far as I could, heh. Sadly, it recorded wierd. I will however keep that in mind with the next video!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVV-_0adx...e=youtu.be

Here's the video of a full Arkfall. I need to mess with the quality of my vids, I'm not happy with how this one looked, it's kinda static-y looking.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Any opinions?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

It's nice to see bullets hitting enemies in this video. Last video was straight up "Rensin Redjaw: Wall Slayer!"
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Lol. I'm waaaay better with shotguns and 'nade launchers. I was forced to use the starter crap with Rensin.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

This game ships today, can't wait to get it. If it's like tabula rasa like they say, I know I'm gonna enjoy it. Just worried about the whole show tie in thing.
Don't. People are worried the show will get cancelled and effect the game---but they both have completely separate funding.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Yeah that doesn't worry me. I looked up the game on wiki to check the developer and publisher before I went and bought it. Scifi doesn't own the studio making the game so thats good. They probably just have a contract or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defiance went F2P. Roxas65 8 2,842 06-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Defiance Harmonic 4 929 03-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Harmonic