The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Defiance
Defiance.

As sort of a 'to the point' of it, it's a shooter MMO where you go around killing stuff that falls from the sky to get better loot. Looks like fun to me, so I pre-ordered it. This on anyone else's radar? If so, is anyone getting it for computer? I think this would be fun to play with more people, making a good size salvage crew of sorts or something.

Oh, and there's the Sci-fi show. What happens in game effects the show, and what happens in the show effects the game.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Thinking about buying/pre-ordering at some point.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Keeping my eyes on it myself, but waiting for reviews / footage when it's released. I've quit pre-ordering games after realizing many games are simply not how I had hoped for them to be upon release. :3

.. Apparently it's based on some (maybe upcoming?) TV series? Never saw those. The 'explore the show' bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTRgWhLcVs

If you've got an hour to spend watching/listening. They mention the show, which I believe is being released a couple of weeks after the game's release. They're not based on one or the other, but are just the same universe. Main characters of the show will sometimes show up in-game, etc. etc. Something like that. :P
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
(03-11-2013, 10:17 AM)Piken Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTRgWhLcVs

If you've got an hour to spend watching/listening. They mention the show, which I believe is being released a couple of weeks after the game's release. They're not based on one or the other, but are just the same universe. Main characters of the show will sometimes show up in-game, etc. etc. Something like that. :P

Yes. Major events in game appear in the show, major events in the show appear in game. They didn't want to have a game based on a show or a show based on a game, instead wanting them both to be independent of eachother. (Mostly I think in case one or the other tanks, lol.)
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defiance went F2P. Roxas65 8 2,842 06-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Defiance on Tuesday Harmonic 16 2,207 04-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Harmonic