The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

<Deleted>
< Deleted, Nothing to see here >
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
Most Character Deaths - Sasail. Why? Well, from what I've heard, she's had a lot of character deaths.

But I lost 2 in the same week, not sure how many she lost. ^^
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Best Greeter, Hawk. He earned a title for it, yaknow.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Oh this is easy.

Kretol. Everything. :mrgreen:

Edit: I know, thats not really possible, as the Kretol cannot die. Nor does he play anything besides orcs. He's still full of win.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
This reeks of "popularity contest", but what the heck. Might be fun.

Best spammer? Tarius (Forum name - Monolith). Why? Because all of his random whispers with completely stupid and random things absolutely make my day. "(( I WILL BEAT YOU, LITTLE BABY RUN-SO-FAST. ))" Ah, good times having arguments about who was the better TF2 player in Barrens...

Best greeter? Hawk, by far. I don't even think I need to explain why. *cries and puts away his tour guide service sign* Heh, kidding. Hawkie deserves this title and more!

...I'll add more when i've had more time to think about it.

Edit: Ooh, here's another.

Best Orc? Menka, definately. Even though she doesn't play any more. True Orcish honor, customs, and language. I laughed the first time I met her on Aeo and when he called her "Miss" she complained about him calling her "to not hit a target".
Most Valuable Player: Qaza, she is the one!

I wasn´t a great role-player when I joined the server, I wasn´t big on spelling either, but (and I think I´ve said it before) she is one of the people that has -made- me improve both role-play and spelling-wise. She really deserves the tittle as she has been one of the main driving forces of the server and helped more players than anyone (that I have personally seen) can count!

Best Role-Player: This is a though one, but I´d say all the Grunts! That´s why they are Grunts, right?

Best race;

Orc; Rakkezai, awesome going with the old Fel-weaver, got both Kilrogg and the orcish words in there as well as a twisted orcish honour.

Dwarf; Rensin, his Grudgebarrel dwarf is definatly the best dwarf, this beer-worshipping stuntie got accent, traditions and belief (bwahaha) right.

Night Elf; Arazol, well, what to say that haven´t practically been said in the above race mentions? Elf traditions and the accent has been nailed, as well as the preference for more calm, night elven company.

Gnome; Timil! He´s a weird one, true but certainly a gnome (twisted as he is) engineering being a passion and eager to use his skills to accomplish his goals he walks the world around with his (evil) perpetual grin.

That´s all I could think of for now!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Best Dwarf is Grugni, the Grudgebarrel guy, though he did steal the name of my first character on this server, before he died.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Best greeter nomination from me would be -Hawk-. He is always up and ready to go at the next newest introduction post and makes the new player feel like he's/she's getting the chance to become a part of our little family community.

Most Valuable Player nomination from me goes to -Qaza-. She is always vigilant in keeping our server organized and fit for role-playing. She's always got the time to point players in the right direction when they get lost on certain subjects. Bravo, Qaza!

Best Role-Player nomination from me goes to one of the new players here, -Demonassa-. Though I've never once role-played with her, I've always find her posts and grammar extremely phenomenal.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
Most valued player, gotta be Qaza, by far. For obvious reasons.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Popularity contest? Sucking up? Psssh. Not in MY CotH!
okay i lied, this will spiral pretty quick

- Best greeter nomination has to be Hawk. I doubt anyone has camped the 'Introductions' forum more than he has.
I'll send your complimentary tent post-haste.

- Best spammer is, by far, Monolith. My poor PM inbox.

- Best roleplayer? Andre (forgot his forum name, if it's different from his IG name) had several characters that...didn't suck.
That counts, right?
Kidding. He's got a lot of roleplaying talent.

- Most influental character...I can't pick just one, but I'd say most of the Avidus, but only for their sheer ability to kill you very, very dead.

I'll nominate more later, but I introduce the most sought-after title...
- Most notorious eRPer! I both nominate myself and claim the title.
I'll accept my trophy later.
[Image: kialee.png]
I need a life.
For best Undead player.... Im so torn. Alice, or Andre.... Will make up my mind in a bit.

Torn with Orcs too. Lokk and Menka are both amazing, but so is Grakor!

Tauren? Soot....or Bro. Yes, im having a hard time picking...
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I'm going to say that I don't like this sort of thread. I feel it will only lead to ooc drama over who was and wasn't mentioned, or why they weren't. I think I'll let you keep posting, but keep this in mind, please. If this generates any drama, do not say you weren't warned.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doubled on what Mikain said.

...I got puzzled by this when I was a teacher, and I'm puzzled by it now... why do y'all like me so much when it feels like 50% of my playtime it threatening to piledrive the next person who spams? *squint*

That said, here's the official statement that says this is a player-created concept, and not officiated by any GMs. Mind your OOCs.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Alright, alright. I think I'll give this a go.

Most Valuable Player- I think I'm going to have to agree with the posters before me, and say Qaza. She's proven time and time again her absolute dedication to the server, and does whatever is in her power to keep it's gears moving. Aside from this, she maintains manners and courtesy even when people blatantly don't follow instructions or disobey the GMs. Thumbs-up to ya.

Best undead role-player? Alistus, hands down. He plays his character with all the spite and malice that's to be expected of a rotting apothecary. I don't think I've seen him break character once. He plays Raef quite well, too.

Best orc role-player: First I'd like to say that I'm touched to be nominated for this title, but my vote is for Menka. There's quite few people I've met that embody the female orcish attitude as well as she does. She knows the lore. She knows the culture. She knows the language. And we know she deserves the title. Heh.

Best gnome role-player: Timil. Though I do admit that I may be a bit biased towards Avidus folks, this is eclipsed by how in awe I am of his gnome-playing style. Eccentric and just full of energy, Timil takes the cake.

Best troll role-player: Ikutak! Ikutak! 100% Ikutak! Though it's been some time since Senji and Ikutak met up in-game, I haven't forgotten the character at all. I'm new to role-playing trolls, I'll admit, and I'm not as good on troll lore as I should be, but I'd like to think that seeing Ikutak in action has influenced my trollishness quite a bit. Ikutak's language, mannerisms, and attitude towards other races is what I'd expect from any Darkspear troll.

Most popular player: Erm, I s'pose I'll cast a vote for Aeonar here. The chat channel explodes with greetings whenever he logs on. Don't think I've ever really role-played with him, but I hear good things.

*Reads over list once, and then nods.* Yep. That's it for now.
Aren't RP servers a popularity contest enough as-is? (They are, whether you want to admit it or not)
Oh well, have fun with this!

Where's my popcorn?
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deleted: Just restarting... Brutalskars 6 1,280 05-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  Characters Deleted? Loraes 11 2,250 10-20-2008, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Genekitty