The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Delvar / Skeleton / Persistant
* Race : Skeleton
* Ic name : Delvar
* Display ID : 733
* Persistent, roams catacombs
* Casual Rp, experiment for warlock, etc rp within catacombs perhaps a pet to a warlock
* Catacombs
* 80 to simply keep enemy's at bay ooc wise.
* no special equipment needed, unless the model doesn't come with a weapon, in that case, a scimitar of any kind will do.

Edit : Changed the Display ID to 733 as a correction. Thanks BountyHunter! :3

PS: should be this model
[Image: 33814.jpg]
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
DisplayID is 733. Plus, just to warn you, Warlocks cannot take Skeletons as minions, only Necromancers can have Undead minions.
BountyHunter Wrote:DisplayID is 733. Plus, just to warn you, Warlocks cannot take Skeletons as minions, only Necromancers can have Undead minions.

Thanks for the Display ID, it was confusing me. As for the Necromancers, thanks for the info, was unsure for that as well, but I have a Necro in mind who would love a skeleton minion... Just have to see if this gets accepted first.

EDIT : If this is accepted, I wouldn't mind that at all! (This was a response to Mcknighter)

That Necromancer could be me... :3

Though, I'm not so sure you even need to do this. A few of my minions have their model changed IG or whenever, having to only make a special profile or update their existing approved profile with undeath. But, this works too I suppose.
How has the Catacombs RP been as of late?
It has died a little, the lawless city has taken rping from everything all around, but the catacombs lost some of it's darker members it seems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neoskiya [Dryad/Nymph - Persistant] Stealthscout 13 2,248 01-14-2015, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  Zh'kruabhal [Faceless One][Persistant] c0rzilla 0 748 08-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Ursal Vark [Furbolg Ursa Totemic][Persistant] Thoradin 1 840 04-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Thoradin
  Silvithia Sunstriker [Dark Ranger - Persistant] Noble 0 688 08-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Row'Gen [Ogre Mage - Persistant] Rowgen 3 1,154 03-31-2013, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Rowgen