The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Demonic Dawg
I got a buff from an NPC today while I was out and about. Combined with the new Ghost Wolf form;

Spoiler:
[Image: 2s13gg4.jpg]

I just thought it was pretty cool.
[Image: 1733185_o.gif]
Yep looks pretty cool. Too bad you can't have it all the time. Maybe a special quest for Shamans that you have to do IC and then a GM blesses you with this form ? *shrugs*
(11-04-2011, 08:01 AM)BK201 Wrote: Yep looks pretty cool. Too bad you can't have it all the time. Maybe a special quest for Shamans that you have to do IC and then a GM blesses you with this form ? *shrugs*

I don't believe there would be much justification for such a thing. Also that would require Kretol to add the buff to people.

I don't believe there was any hit towards using such a thing ICly either way, though.
@Rigley

No, no, don't get me wrong. I just said that it looks nice and it would be interesting to see something like this used IC, not that it -should- be used. Didn't mean to make waves.
Wow...that is a really neat bug. The ghost wolf form as it was before is interesting, if not a bit transparent (hehe, I made a joke!), but that picture made it look over 20% cooler! Too bad druids can't make it look that way easily...then again druid shapeshifting forms were cool to begin with =D