The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Departing
Hey CotH,

I've been thinking about it for about a few days and I think my time in the server has come to an end.
Though I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here, my good times with my new friends, I just cannot STAND the strictness and the OOC drama. The system is great - but its carrying out could use some work, and I'm getting pretty tired of the chat policing by some people.
I'm going to go back to Star Wars Galaxies. Though I've "quit" that game about 3 times now, I always come back - and its the true game that I love.

The new Wartusk clan's leader is now Gromel, my former second-in-command. The second-in-command will be elected by someone of his choosing.

Salutations,
-Steve.

P.S. Lighten up! Constantly arguing about the tiniest tidbits of Lore is just going to scare off potential members of the server.

P.P.S. I love you, Kretol!
We are the hero of our own story.
- Mary McCarthy

Carathor Wrathwood: an enigmatic Night Elf with many wild stories to tell.
Azitalon "Thunderscream": the ruthless Chieftain of the infamous Wartusk clan.
Hey, have a good time on Galaxies! /salute

Goodbye, good sir.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Well even though I don't think I've had any dealings with you in-game both IC and OOC I must agree with everything you say. But I wouldn't worry much about the strictness, it is what makes CotH the best roleplay server in the warcraft universe out there.
Aside from that, all's true. I wish these lore arguments would just go away. I thought about leaving as well but eventually decided to become more ignorant and turn my head away from them. Easier solution. Why would -I- have to go instead of the people responsible. Get what I mean?

But of course, leaving is your choice so, feel free and I hope you had fun around here despite the obvious issues. Cheers! ^^
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
Star Wars Galaxies was such an amazing game before they tried to turn it into a WoW clone.
But just for the record, and in Kaghuros's defence, cause I'm assuming you're upset about having your character denied, your clan supposedly lived in the Eastern Kingdoms -before- the first War, which is completely impossible as the Orcs lived on Draenor back then. Such gigantic gaping holes of lore are hardly "tiny tidbits of lore".
Have a good one and I hope you find a niche elsewhere!
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
Don't be a stranger. ;)

Hope you have a good time some Galaxies... never played it myself...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
*Salutes you*

I hope our spat didn't have anything to do with this :(
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
Oh man! I love Star wars galaxies... If only there was a mac version so we could play together some time.
Note to self: Get to work on porting it.
Farewell Azi, I'll never forget the person who actually gave me a home on this server.

Best of luck, and lots of Orcish hugs!
Theik Wrote:Star Wars Galaxies was such an amazing game before they tried to turn it into a WoW clone.
But just for the record, and in Kaghuros's defence, cause I'm assuming you're upset about having your character denied, your clan supposedly lived in the Eastern Kingdoms -before- the first War, which is completely impossible as the Orcs lived on Draenor back then. Such gigantic gaping holes of lore are hardly "tiny tidbits of lore".

Stop it. Seriously.

I tried my hardest to end this on a non-dramatic note, but you are about 1/3 of the reason why I left. You were the chat/forum policing person I was talking about, and honestly, I'm quite fed UP with you picking apart people's profiles, attempting to pass off as a "helper."

[Vulgar]
Goodbye.
We are the hero of our own story.
- Mary McCarthy

Carathor Wrathwood: an enigmatic Night Elf with many wild stories to tell.
Azitalon "Thunderscream": the ruthless Chieftain of the infamous Wartusk clan.
Let´s keep it civil. Everyone.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'm sorry for filling your thread here, SteveWuzHere, but I gotta say this one thing. Theik, if you're reading this, please relax. You're very confrontational, just like me.. and it's good at times but not everytime.. specially not on a person's goodbye thread.
And yeah, let's keep this clean, like Nostra said.
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
Since I know this was about 1/3(?) my responsibility, know that I wasn't targeting you in particular. I won't explain myself or my reasoning to you again, because I'm almost certain people know that I try to keep my profile critiques unbiased. No matter how much I might dislike your clan as a player, I see the value it gives to new players, and I give all players the same amount of patience when I wear the moderator hat.

I hope you have fun in Star Wars Galaxies, and if you decide you wish to come back no one is stopping you from doing so.
I'm very sorry you've decided to leave so early. But, it is your choice, and I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.
It was good RPing with you, and i hope you have good luck in your future endeavours!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]