The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Departure
I am sad to hear that a creative and contributing member of this society has had the flame extinguished. I very well know the weight you carry and I fully understand and support you in this decision and really hope for the sake of CotH and greedily for my own person that Cataclysm comes around and some fire will have returned by then for you to return. May you find pleasant meadows to entertain your creativity elsewhere until you might return.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
(03-23-2013, 02:23 PM)Rigley Wrote: This is already growing overly long, unfortunately. I’m good at rambling. In short, I’m stepping down. I’ll likely not be on the server either. I’ve resolved to remain this way until we make a full transition to Cataclysm—whether that ends up being a few months, a few weeks, or a year. Whenever it comes up, I’ll rejoin the team and see if I can keep my head afloat.

I will be using what remains of my time as a GM (until I’m demoted) to attempt and finish work on the ‘patchaclysm’ spawning which I began.

I'm sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAKHLbCUGk
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Your projects might have been "unfinished" or "dropped". But, while they were active they offered supreme development for the characters that participated in them.

I call that success.

Can't wait to see your shenanigans in Cataclysm. Rest well.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I am not a wordsmith, so I will keep this short.

You are a cool dude.
You are one of the best event hosts on CotH, and I can only hope that I will entertain people like you.
You never came across as a spiteful person to me.
Khaz Modan is still my favorite event chain.
Hope to see you again soon.

If you want to talk to someone, I'll be on Skype.
Rigley, we never RPed much and such. But I found you to be a really cool and funny GM.

I found you easy to talk to. I could come to you with questions and like often.

Well, good luck, hope to see you back soon!
[Image: dean2s.png]
... I wrote you a haiku.

We love you, Rigley.
You are an awesome guy, yo.
We will miss you, bro.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I was about to say something similar to what Cor said. That, and your events helped me readjust to CotHs community after my long leave and explore my characters.

Nevertheless, I wish you well for college and for whatever challenges you choose to take on in the future.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Not very good for departure words, so I guess all said goes;

It was awesome havin' ya here, Rigley, even if we didn't really interact that much. It always seemed to be your creative presence that brought smiles and cheers to the room (figurative room, that is). Hope life lightens up a little for ya, man, and hope to see you again come Cata.
I'm just gonna say this.

You've done great work, and I don't think many could say they've done greater. You've been a pillar, man -- for the team, the server, for the community. A pillar and an inspiration. You're fun to RP with, easy to talk to, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I mean that. I'm very much looking forward to doing so again sometime -- whether that ends up being a few months, a few weeks or a year. I can wait.

Take it easy. After everything, you definitely deserve a rest.
[Image: iwTjGRo.png]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIaxmL-Sy_U

I can't think of anything else to say :<
I'm sorry and sad to read this. We haven't always been seeing eye to eye, but at least you were one of the rare ones that pointed out where my words went wrong and how I managed to irk you without intending it. You made me nervous, hanging around in the Whitehaven chat -- At first that is, but I've gotten to know you more and more. I've felt more comfortable with you around, I loved the input I was able to give regarding an storyline what unfortunately did not go through (The keep), and I've certainly enjoyed the Alliance event despite at first not intending to come.

I'm glad I did, I'm glad I got to know you a little bit better and this thread, it saddens me as I do not wish to see you leave.

Thank you, for everything you have done. I hope you will return some day, as player, and as GM.
Not today... :(

I'll miss you and await your return.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
This is... I...

What? Rigley, most of your projects may've been incomplete, but you single handedly provided more RP than most people ever would.

Solidarity, Northwind, giving us the Battlegrounds... you more than pulled your weight.

The people who give you smack, they'll never change. They can't see the good, only the bad. They need to feel right, and will take any venue to get it. Forget 'em. You bust your balls, Rigley- if anything, I'd encourage your stepping down just because you deserve a good long break from all the ungratefulness that constantly bombards you around here.

God speed you magnificent Big Daddy.

Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I'll eagerly await your return and hope that you recover while you're away, Rigley. I've said many times to others that you've been one of the best GMs I've ever seen on CotH and it's going to suffer without you around. Your work is amazing in every way and I've been a silent admirer throughout most of your career here.

You most certainly haven't failed. Don't tell yourself that you have.

But, take some time to rest. You deserve it.

<3
Take it easy, Rigman.

CotH will miss you. It surely will. It'll look a bit empty without everyone's favorite diver building and event leading. Though you may feel hated, there are many, many how feel just the opposite. You're well-loved and will be surely missed.

Please take care.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abrupt Departure ThePharaoh 9 1,985 03-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  My departure. Hawk 8 1,252 04-29-2010, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Nostra