The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Destiny (360)
My partner recently bought me a copy of Destiny on the Xbox 360, and we've been playing fairly consistently for the last two weeks or so. We're looking for bodies to join us, but -- for some bizarre reason -- all of my coworkers seem to be playing on the Xbox One. Whodathunk? I thought that I'd check with the community to see if there are any 360 players who would be interested in grouping up, running strikes, failing (miserably) in the Crucible, and maybe hitting raids.

We're in the en-US locale, but I've been told that Destiny is region free on the 360 as long as you party with people in other locales. We play predominately in the evenings (Pacific Time, UTC-08:00) and on the weekends. We have season passes, so we have access to the most recent content.

Boyfriend plays a 27 (predominately) Voidwalker Warlock. I'm a 26 Defender Titan, because I get bubbles. Seriously. Bubbles. I give people shields. It's like playing a Discipline priest, but instead of Smiting my opponents I'm shooting bullets. Awesome!

I'm Szingers on Xbox Live. If you add me before replying here or contacting me, please send a message; I generally auto-decline random friend requests.

(Added bonus: I'll be taking my Xbox Live moderation training soon, which means that I can temp-ban griefers and trolls. I've been told by my colleagues that it can be quite cathartic, especially for women tired of misogynistic jokes and random creepers!)
Quick boost -- still looking for people who may be interested!

Or anyone who wants to play any number of games to which I have access. Boyfriend and I were considering purchasing a game under 5 USD every couple of weeks to play with others. Our last purchase was some Monopoly game, which was fun. And inexpensive.

I've been gamerscore point grinding lately, too, if you like that sort of thing!
(02-25-2015, 02:30 PM)Piroska Wrote: Or anyone who wants to play any number of games to which I have access. Boyfriend and I were considering purchasing a game under 5 USD every couple of weeks to play with others. Our last purchase was some Monopoly game, which was fun. And inexpensive.

Three words. "Shark Attack Deathmatch." It is so dumb.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny in open beta over weekend. Roxas65 24 8,438 07-28-2014, 10:34 AM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew