The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Did the server just go down?
Kretol Wrote:I was. It perturbs me that this always happens before I wake up, though at least it wasn't at like 9 or 10 in the morning.
Aww, did I wake you up? Next time I'll try to wake you in a nice way. <winks>

Thanks to Aphetoros for joining us in iSketch! We had a lot of fun and got to be all geeky while using the World of Warcraft category. Man, those are hard -- unless you cheat like Stranger and keep WoWHead WoWWiki (Edit: Gee, sooooo sorry!) open. Jerk.
Piroska Wrote:
Kretol Wrote:I was. It perturbs me that this always happens before I wake up, though at least it wasn't at like 9 or 10 in the morning.
Aww, did I wake you up? Next time I'll try to wake you in a nice way. <winks>

Thanks to Aphetoros for joining us in iSketch! We had a lot of fun and got to be all geeky while using the World of Warcraft category. Man, those are hard -- unless you cheat like Stranger and keep WoWHead WoWWiki (Edit: Gee, sooooo sorry!) open. Jerk.

Haha, I had it open but I didn't use it. Also, how do you draw rupture?? XD
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I'd probably have drawn an arm or something and then blood literally exploding from a wound. Then, with one or two hints, I'd have sat there and twiddled my finger until I had to write out more hints.

The Warcraft terms are just really hard to draw. Most of the times, they're so specific that it's difficult to provide enough information without cheating. When Krilari and I were playing earlier with a friend on retail, we were drawing ability and talent icons for a lot of the words/phrases. This worked well because we tend to play a lot of the same classes.

It also helped that some of us were on vent and screaming at one another. Next time I'll toss you the information to make it fair and more fun, if you're interested!

My favorite one, though? My Sylvanas (which they incorrectly called Sylvanus!) drawing. I kept trying to draw a high elf, but the ears looked like tauren horns and then she looked fat and chunky. I gave up at that point and started drawing a bow'n'arrow, music notes, and singing banshees. Whee!
I got the Sylvanas once you drew a bow xD
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Locking this topic now to avoid further confusion, being as the server was only down for about 10 or so minutes.