The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dino's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello there, my name is Mohammad but I'm called Dino. I've been playing World of Warcraft for 3 years now, mostly PvP servers. I used to play in Blizzard's Rhodes Realm, which was a RP realm for some time, but recently, blizzard banned the Iranian players from their servers, so I can no longer play there; Mean while, I have been looking for a decent private RP server, and since I couldn't find any, I tried opening my own private RP server several times but sadly I failed each time. (xD) Anyways, that's all about me for now, hope to fit in the community just fine.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

As I mentioned above I'm from Iran which is a Middle-eastern country, my primary language is Persian, but I can speak English just fine. (at least I assume so :p)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, I used to play Warcraft III before I got into World of Warcraft, but it was popular among my friends, so I decided to give it a try, and then I fell in love with it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was just bored and google'd "Private WoW RP server" and this site came up, I read the FAQs and announcements and I decided to give it a try, and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I have mostly RP'ed a rather ambitious character, my last one was a human Paladin which went for the Light's Vengeance, found it and was about to launch an attack on Lordaeran Ruins to claim the lost human lands. But sadly, Blizzard banned my country.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

In Roleplay servers, I like Human Paladins, because they have a huge potential of leadership. I also enjoy RPing a thief/assassin rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Tbh, I expect a friendly community and active GMs, holding events and allowing players to RP with NPCs. (The ones like high generals or bosses)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Well, none, really. :-)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once upon a time, there was a noble family , living peacefully in the lands of human leadership, Lordaeron. This family were bound to King Tiranus's leadership and wisdom and were happily living, but after the war and loss of the long-owned human lands, only the mother of family managed to get away and the two children and the father were slaughtered. This woman managed to get to Stormwind with lots of trouble and later found out that she was pregnant. The born child was named Dino. From the very beginning he was a warrior, he learned how to handle a wooden sword before he learned talking and he was raised a warrior. This kid had potential and his mother knew he would step up to something big. (( And from here the story goes on with my Roleplay In Game))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope.
Hello there, mdino! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

... Weeeeeeeeeell, it'd be nice if you still picked one of the rules and just explained what's good (or bad) about it. It's just a way for us to ensure you've at least looked at them. So if you'd go look and pick one you want to compliment or criticize just a wee bit (we like constructive criticism), that'd be great!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin