The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DocDunGoof's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've never fully played World of Warcraft before but I really enjoy the RP genre. I have been apart of various RP such as, Tabletop (DnD) , Some Gmod RP servers and many other games with my friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Australia and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple of my friends started playing WoW and told me I should try it out using a Starter Edition Account. This was very recent and I had planned on getting the full game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My friend (DrakeTheHyooman) suggested that I should try get into this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
From all of the RP I have done I've found that I enjoy sitting around in a tavern with party members drinking/talking and having very indepth character conversations. If I am not sitting around talking i'll be out on the battle field supporting my party members.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My faviourite race would have to be the Blood Elf. It was the seconds race I tried out (First being Tauren) I love their Architecture and everything about their history. My preferred Class is Priest, I like supporting my Party with healing magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting a friendly community with no Godmoding players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no "Godmoding" rule. The one thing I hate the most when Role Playing is a Godmoding player. When players do this it really takes away from the fun experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Doc was sitting around in the Tavern at his home town with Steve and Tex. Everyone was talking and laughing and then silence. Doc turned around to see the tavern door smashed open and a creepy figure standing there. Before he could react the Figure in the door pulled out a bow and send an arrow flying into Tex's chest. Doc pulled out his Morningstar and ran towards the Figure. As he swings his Morningstar the Figure disappears. Doc runs outside to look for him, he then feels someone grab him from behind and put a knife to his Neck. The man whispers in Docs ear, "You don't have to get involved in this, he had a debt to pay and he failed to do so". The man brings the knife away from Doc and jumps into a nearby tree never to be seen again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello there, DocDunGoof! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!