08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 360
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2646
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85241
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2213
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3394

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Doctor...Who?
I actually liked 11 arguably more than 10. Tennant's character kind of bled with too much depression.
Is it weird that I liked nine the most? He wasnt given enough time.

That being said, Tom Baker will always be my favorite.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
11th doctor is best doctor.

10 is far too emotional.

Even then, the whole show's super ranty and over dramatic. I can't take it seriously. Especially when it's the 10 dude.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
I prefer 11, or 12 as he is now. People complain that Smith's Doctor is not serious enough, but that's just when I like him. "Never knowingly be serious." His goofy demeanor lends his emotional outbursts a lot of weight to them rather than being emotional all the time.

I do however believe that if Eccleston had gotten more than one season as the Doctor, he would have been my favorite.

I also wanna point out that when I watched it in the cinema, they had some extra stuff. First Strax educated us on cinema etiquette in the traditional Sontaran way. Then the eleventh Doctor educated us on the effects of 3D and right before it was switched on, the tenth Doctor appeared and said "before we switch to 3D, we need to warn you. As you may know, 3D have a habit of making stuff pop out of the screen, so to speak, and... Let's be honest... the chin. so when he gets back just... get read to duck."
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
(11-23-2013, 06:39 PM)Cressy Wrote: Is it weird that I liked nine the most? He wasnt given enough time.

That being said, Tom Baker will always be my favorite.

I sometimes like to imagine that Christopher Eccleston in 28 Days Later was really the Doctor that got stuck in that parallel dimension and the TARDIS is infested with Rage zombies now and he's got a group of soldiers and don't afraid of anything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nymus's post:
  • Cressy
I won't apologize for preferring Eccleston as The Doctor. This is mostly due to him being my first real exposure to the setting, and the fact that, if I had a time machine and near-deific levels of power, I would be about that level of obnoxious and smug as well. The 'adorably dorky' or 'weird old man' portrayals that most find preferable don't work for me.

But, then again, I'm hardly what you'd call a major Who fan. Heretical, perhaps, but it's not my thing, haha.
Chronicles of Spire Available in print and in all major e-book formats!
PM
I finished season 7 and the anniversary in a marathon and I like it, but sadly it didn't still cut it compared to the two previous seasons I'm afraid...
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM