The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Does anybody want to have Saaroy as an apperentice?
Saaroy is good at nothing, and he sucks at everything. He wants to be a hero, but he can't become one without knowing the basics. He needs a mentor/teacher (Paladin or Warrior)!
He also wants to wear one of the awesome, blue Stormwind tabards.

Information about Saaroy:
* He is around 35 years old.
* He has no skills at combat, but wants to learn.
* Does know very little about other races than himself. He is also a little scared of dwarves.
* He looks up to heroes, and wants to be one himself.
* He managed to bring a Dark Iron Dwarf's gyrocopter down to the ground by flinging his shield at it. This was part sheer luck, part wind, part shield and part bad Dark Iron Dwarf luck.
* If he is in combat, he relies more on his shield than his sword. "Because it's heavier!"
* He has collected some armour parts that almost makes him look like a Stormind Guard/infantry. He currently only has the parts from his waist and down.
* He is likes to show off his armpithair.
* He often dreams of his mother's blueberry pies. And he talks while asleep. He may also snore.
* He is afraid of most mounts, but he seems to be okay with riding horses as long as they don't eat him/kick him off.
* He does not know what a banana is.
* He knows very few people.
* He tries to blend in with others, and tries to do what they do. He especially tries to do what the ones he admire does.

So, any volunteers?
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
I have, a dwarf paladin that can take him in, I am sure my dwarf could try and end his fears with some dwarves as well, I have been looking for a mean to play the respectful fool, but he is more then willing to take a student in!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Great! Saaroy is temporarily staying at an inn in Ironforge after participating in the fight against some Iron Dwarves (Think it was "Battlefield Ironforge" Event yesterday).
Also, because Saaroy's current class is Warrior, I will make a new Saaroy character when he - if he acctually is able to - becomes a Paladin.

Edit: the reason he is scared of dwarves was because a dwarven bartender scared him yesterday.
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
That is fine! Just get with me when ever and we will set an RP up! :))
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Okay. What about... At 11 or 12 AM server time? Today? 24. Sep?
Spoiler: