The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Don't hug the Psycho.
Simple and clean. I'll explode.

Anyways! After a bit, I finally have enough time here to ask for feedback! Let the hammer fall!

Seems to be in place.

Characters are:

Sangreala Saumerian. Ah, Sangraela... Much can say about you. Unstable, creepy, insane, and delusional. I clawed my way up with this character, after long RPs with a certain evil woman that left me with lack of sleep. What started off as a small, experimental character, became my main, and most favorite character whom I wrote a giant story for. My main character!

Darun Clatterhoof. My (hopefully) lovable giant Tauren Shaman, who started off as a brother to Bergol. I still RP with him rather often, or as best I can, though not much can be said about him. He's a simple cow, who happens to enjoy Fadeleaf.

Rhozak Death-wielder. Rhozak started rather simply. His idea was blunt, and to the point. He's an Orc. He likes to hit stuff. With his fists. Aaaw yeah. But then, in a twist of fate, and a random impulse, I decided to make him a giant fanboy for a certain Thragash Granitefist. And soon after, whaddya have it? They're mates. Rhozak is another of my favorite characters, whom gets RP as best as I can afford. (I have a pantheon.)

Aulsha Axedancer. A relatively fresh character, and not a lot of you might know my silent Tauren. She started off as a small challenge, which soon developed to what I think a rather interesting character.

Valerie. New character once more. She was an NPC which came to life. What can I say? Damn you Gregg and Matthew! Damn you both!

Anasarnia. Muscle-hooves. Anasarnia's my first Draenei whom I've gone to RP oftenly, and still do. She's been incredibly fun to play, and that only increased as recently she got pregnant. I intend to RP all the nine months with her. Let's do this!

Shalis Silentshot. My old, old, old Kaldorei sharp shot, who I also take some pride in. Shalis came out rather interesting, as I hope to capture the ferocity of Night Elf women. This came out rather recently as she shot Kagrune in the back as he turned away to flee, after she nearly burnt him to death. This was a fun thing to happen, and it soon spiraled to a full on story-line.

Roka Drakerider. Oooh, Roka's a really fresh one! My adventurous animalistic Orc, who on her first day of creation got to ride a Frost-drake. (Xigo!)

Rita Brighthammer. Rita's been around, and she was my first attempt to create a peasant character. She seems to be working so far, but I can't say I RP on her that much.

Leyo. Not much to say about him. He's a Troll. He's awesome. Mah man!

Isolia Bladeleaf. Oh, Isolia... Take a chill pill, sis! Isolia's still rather fresh, and I've yet to grasp to her fully beyond the fact she dresses skimpily, due to the fact she started as a joke character, and the fact she's very angry. All the time. She's the space marine of CoTH. And she just happens to have a crush on a very specific Druid, whom she drags...

Irina Winterchill. Fresh outta the oven, my Draenei Deathknight! Hasn't seen much RP yet, so I don't have much to add here.

Malack Ozwill. Ah, Malack... My captain. My brother. My first character on CoTH. We've had some rough times, but mainly great times. This character was far from perfect, but I loved him with all my heart. I haven't got the chance to remake him yet, but mark my words, he will return!

That's all I got for now. Bring on the pain!
Sangreala Saumerian.
I enjoyed my time with Sangreala. She was terrifying and yet still had some personality to go with it. I hope you get that custom-model for her.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Well, I've liked most of the RP we've had. Nalura's and Teldris's friendship, Amethys's and Sang's undefined and broken relations and Olk's and Ardwynn's epic battle etc.

And I hate you noob (Joking of course.)

(Took me 30 f!*@ing minutes to type on my mobile.)
[I've only met one Zira, so!] I enjoyed the lil run-in with Zira with the troll Zulfi. If only she'd given in to the voodoo (or not been dead, either one).

:)
You know I always approve of thy villainy, my nemesis!

[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
You -really- mean the question?
I mean..
I love RP'ing with you, doh!
Pah! I'll hug you if I want to, Psycho!

You know you're my bud, Psycho. I always love the RP between Thragash and Rhozak, which always turns into a unique mixture of humorous, romantic, and manly. It's always awesome.

You're the kind of player that is capable of great stuff. However, you're also the sort that goes a little crazy sometimes with his RP, perhaps a little too much. I can't cite any specific examples besides a certain Nelf that I had to talk to you about before, but I'd be careful that you don't go so nuts that you're shattering immersion or getting so eyebrow raising that you're making people go "Wait, what?" Nonetheless, I hope to RP with you more often.

*hugs*
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Duly noted, and aimed to improve said problem!

Also...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *explodes*
-gasp- YOU'RE ANASARNIA?! You roleplay her so well... Remember the stranded island bit you had before the restart?

...... :3

*EDITED IN NINJA HUG
=D!!
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
You forgot the hug, Lendri.
:3
Inspired by Immy, I've bumped with more characters.
Don't damn me, Psycho! Blame Gregg, like I do!

Needs more Sang ruining Matt and Gregg's life.
I had fun getting murdered by you!

Edit: Hey, Kagrune wasn't really FLEEING, he was just walking away because he put too much trust in her honor!
I liked the event, you see.

I would've preferred it to have more of an IC focus than a balance between shenanigans in the Raid chat and the prior.

Another thing that would've made it better is you telling us what exactly we're supposed to do. Just randomly strutting our way into a demonic summoning ritual makes little to no sense to me.

But yes... Hm... 7/10!
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
First of all; I'd like to thank you for an epic event. I'm sure it'll expand into an epic storyline! :D

EDIT:
And second; I forgot to add a second.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]