The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Down for the count
I shall be brief since I'm using my cellphone. The other day mid event my computer died. I haven't been able to turn it back on since and I've lost some stuff. No big deal things can be replaced. This obviously means I wont be able to rp with you guys and I did have a lot of plans to run my friends through. I encourage everyone to continue role playing and feel free to add your twist on things or have a side plot. Feel free to get a side story going, or continue to develop things. If your curious about what I had in store for continuity purposes Reigen knows how to contact me still. The heir of the cosmos thread was always about other people adding their story perspectives but seldom do so if you have a character in the storyline and want to depict their feelings on the situations, their mind states, backstory or introduction feel free to do so. I'd enjoy to read them since I can't play. Using this time to get some other stuff done and depending on how my next check looks I can buy a new computer pretty soon. But I hope no one becomes discouraged or loses interest ill definitely be back.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Our noble skype channel was informed when it happened. Rest assured I'll still be here and ready to RP once you're back!
We will miss you while you are gone
I have a new laptop just need to download the client again!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200