The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Drakthor Firetooth: A Brief Introduction Redo.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I, as a player, find roleplaying the best way to truly get the full experience of an online game. Without RP, the game would be bland, and we would all be playing the same character with the same armor and no character whatsoever.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My dad first showed me Warcraft II when i was about 8 or 9. I grew to love the RTS style games, such as Starcraft and Command & Conquer. When Warcraft III and it's expansion came out, i bought it the day of. I myself created my own maps (thanks to the marvelous map maker provided with the game) and played religiously. When news reached me of World of Warcraft, i knew i had to get my hands on it. I saw it as my chance to carve my own path with Warcraft lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Mostly that i was searching for private RP servers as i can't afford Retail these days, and after going over the site and forums, i saw it as the best choice in WoW Private RP servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'll do any roleplaying, whether it be relaxing at the tavern or fighting against a character who has angered me, or being at the guilds headquarters sharing our marvelous and fantastic adventures.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race would have to be the Orcs, only because they have so much history and lots of fantastic lore to go with it. Ranging from the days on Draenor to The first and second wars and even the present day. The Orcs, to me at least, seem to be the race that has been through so much trial and tribulation, and even after all the things that have happened in their passed, they have overcome the many obstacles thrown into their path.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect this server, to be put simply, to one of the best regulated and moderated servers out there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The one that appears to me the most would be the fact that all players have to possess a basic knowledge of the history of Azeroth. I remember roleplaying on Retail and getting stuck with the one guy who thought Thrall was a tauren shaman who wanted to buy lots of bread for the Horde or something like that. I mostly take my roleplaying and the story behind the world and my character very seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Lok'tar brothers of the Horde. I am Drakthor Firetooth, son of Kolkar Firetooth. I am the last remaining of the Firetooth clan. My brothers and I were one of the fiercest fighting forces of Draenor. We were feared by some of the most awe inspiring Orcs.

I don't remember much of my home world, but I do remember when we destroyed it. Complete exhaustion of natural resources, bloody civil war, it was horrific, although it was where I gained my bearings. I can recall very clearly tearing rival Orcs to shreds, eviscerating their organs, destroying entire families. These were brutal times, and they called for brutal measures. One night, while asleep at our camp, my entire clan was wiped out by a surprise attack. I was the only one to escape that night.

I remember being much a child soldier...more or less a mercenary. I killed for anyone that would feed me and give me shelter, even if only for a night. I fell in line with a particularly notable clan, The Warsong Clan under the masterful leadership of one of the greatest Orcs to ever live, Grommash Hellscream. Under the Warsong banner, i maimed, slaughtered, and killed anything and everything i was commanded to.

Although i was till young, I recall the day through the portal very clearly. Staring at the door, i remember thinking of this large portal as a door to a new home, and new opportunities. On my way through, i remember feeling my insides twisting and my skull vibrating. Although it was quick, it was quite a strange experience. Once through the portal, i followed Grom all throughout the Eastern Kingdoms. We traveled all over the continent, fighting battles with strange pink skinned animals. They fought with strength, but too much pride.

From here, much of it all blurs together. I remember when our clan slew Cenarius, destroying the forests, and finally, when Grom and the now-Warchief Thrall to the Canyon. The canyon where the Pit Lord Mannoroth who had placed the demon blood curse on our people many years ago, was destroyed. I watched as my Warchief and Thrall fight with bestial valor and godlike strength against the might Mannoroth in a battle only heard of in books of lore. But I watched as Grom Hellscream, one of the greatest leaders and humble Orcs died lifting our racial curse. I remember feeling a distinct weight lifting off my shoulders. After Grom's demise, I resumed my "career" as an Orc mercenary. Now, i have found myself in Orgrimmar, lending my horrific fighting skills to the aid of the newly united Horde.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I would just like to clarify that the beginning of my story/character profile was intended to make it coincide with all of the previous lore of Warcraft and yet all at once make my character seem older and wiser. =)
Welcome to CoTH! Personally, you seem like a great Roleplayer. I hope you plan on making at the least one Alliance character though :( . If you have any questions you can PM me. Hope to see you around!
"The Snake, The Rat, The Cat, The Dog...how you gonna see em' when you livin' in the fog?"
Of course. Alliance is all fine and dandy....aside from the hardcore anti-Hordes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redo: Introduction Demolica 1 493 05-22-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Drakthor Firetooth: A Brief Introduction sidster044 2 627 09-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Last Post: sidster044