The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dropping in from the Past (and from a tiny Island)
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Rules: Check
Policies: Check
FAQ: Check

2. How did you hear about us?

I happened upon the server by accident when I was running around on Google for a WoW RP server. My love for decent Roleplay pulled me in.

3. How did you get into RP?

Roleplaying.. ah, now I remember. I was playing on Retail WoW, Pre-BC on a PvP server. I was in a group raiding Deadmines on my hunter when one of them suggested trying out Roleplaying. My need for information led me to reread Blizzard's Roleplaying Policies over and over until I finally managed to make myself a Human Priest. At first the Roleplaying was bad until I got allowed into a guild, "The Silver Knights." Unfortunately I had to leave WoW for some time, and when I came back the Guild was gone. From then on, I found Private Roleplaying Servers :)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

When my Brother got WC3, and finally let me play it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Hmm... the choice is too vast, but one of my favorite has to be the Night Elf/Blood Elf hunter or Rogue.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I usually play the neutral style, or those swaying towards the Good side, though I seem to have started to play Evil characters aswell. (Its Nostra's influence, I tell you! :) ))

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Decent RP with a lot of detail. Detail turns World of Warcraft around. That and Roll/Emote fights.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love reading. I have been complimented on my vast Creativity, due to the Fantasy style of Books I read. ( Such as the Artemis Fowl series) or the Sci-Fi part of my mind ( Spy High Series 1+2 )

I've also recently gone on a quest to learn as much as I can about Cats! Ever since I got mine, whose photo I've even placed in the server gallery

I've also trained myself to Touch type, which is very useful! [color/]

[color=#00FF00]9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Malta! A tiny island south of Sicily in the shape of a fish! (and not we are not Libyan, we are Maltese)
I am in the same Timezone as Paris, or Germany. To be exact, CET/CE(S)T (GMT+1/2)

Even though my first language is Maltese, due to my upbringing, I am fluent in English, so any mistakes would be my fingers typing to fast on the keyboard.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Give me a second...
Yes!
Syrenia the Engineering Alchemist

Liyanna the Demonologist ~Coming soon

I bring with me War! War comes from Deception! Which do I bring?

Beat this
[Image: uberhunter.png]
Second is up!

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Oh mah gawd I know you from somewhere!

Welcome aboard! We shall see... *shifty eyes*
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  alrigh' thea' ladds n' lass'? Grom's dropping ba'! Izsmar 1 648 02-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Nostra