The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Drust Feedback, Please
I have been Rping on this server for about a month and a half. At the beginning i believe i wasn't such a good RPer. Although since then i feel i have improved a lot, thanks to a lot of people and advice i have gotten. However i don't think i have improved enough. I am asking anyone who i have RPed with to please give me feedback so i can better myself in the community. I don't mind being criticized, i just want to improve and any feedback would be much appreciated.

Characters:

Drust, Grisp, Tirius.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
On Grisp: I'm preety sure I've seen him insta-shapeshifting a lot of times, and in the oddest of places.
'round Stormwind, he could get stockaded or exile for repeatedly doing that. Also, shapeshifting requires great concentration, harmony and natural focus. In a spot like an inn, by the bar, it's virtually impossible spot to achieve that state. City streets are an unlikely to allow achieving that state too. Even around Darnassus, druids and others will take offense if you do it casually, for no specific reason other than peering around in cat form. It's a sacred thing to them.

Also, when shapeshifting, try doing it over a couple of emotes, not just *poof*, since it's a process of physically morphing into something else, not just an ilussion. Yea, and not in public (outside of elven comunities) and not casually. It's an intimate, sacred and straining experience for any druid.

If I'm confusing Grisp for someone else, then ignore the above XD.

Otherwise, good RP! Hope this helps.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Grisp lets out an echoing roar when he Shapeshifts. I've been doing that since i made him. And yes when i was first on the server a while ago i did Shapeshift in the city once or twice. But i learned my lesson. :P

You may be talking about someone else. But still thanks for giving me some advice, and i will certainly keep it in mind. :)

Yeah so while the servers down i figured I'll bump this thread and ask for any feedback on my characters. Grisp, Tirius, Drust and Koriel. I had another bloodelf but can't remember his name :P

Anyways. Gimmie some feedback! And don't go easy on me!.... Maybe a little easy....

A little easy? aww *throws a spiked bat away*

Nah your good, Better then me (then again a rock is better then me) and I like Tirius and your blood elf, there good characters

....Why cant Tirius be nicer :(
Because Leon is an annoying person. Simple. :P

Yeah! Just like Chad, no one likes him ICly. And I agree, Tirius should be nicer to Drakus and Leon, and for one, Drakus will always haunt him on how he bested Tirius WITH FLICKS OF DOOM! :twisted:

So yeah, you're good, your characters are good. Make Tiri nicah!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Alright. I reckon i'm gonna give this one more bump. Been even -more- active. (If that's even possible.) And i want to see what some of the people have to say.

Well I guess it's that time again. If anyone has any feedback for me,
whether it's about me OOCly or ICly I'd be glad to hear it. :D

My characters are: Grisp, Tirius, Koriel.

Positive or negative, I don't mind. :)

<3 Tirius. Shiv's favorite huntard.
Aw, Tirius. I love his phobia of cities. He seems like the big brother of The Pride, bats around the other cubs if you will. And...I can't really think of any improvments. <3
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Well it's that time again. The servers down and I've been wondering if maybe my horrible RP has gotten worse... Is that even possible?! O.o

Anyway, positive or negative feedback, I don't mind. I always want to improve. So if anyone has any feedback, well, I'd like to hear it. :)

Characters I usually play:

Tirius

Grisp

Koriel.

I love how Koriel went all revenge on Tavren, and failed. Although, he shoulda tried to steal Brag's axe when he was out.
I've RPd with you extensively as a couple of people, which I feel gives me enough license to provide an accurate opinion!

You know me as Adel, Valsera, Talys... perhaps a couple others I've fleetingly bumped into Tirius or Koriel as.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of our interactions. I don't think there are many people on this server I would rather trust fight with, and I haven't seen many play prestiges as responsibly and realistically as you. Where realism is concerned, all your characters are lore-accurate, have natural fatigue and physics apply to them, and you don't miss a beat in playing them according to how they're supposed to act.

Sometimes I think it must be torturous playing Tirius, because he's just such a good force, and will do anything to help out those he believes in - even if it means walking right into an obvious trap which he never had any hope of getting out of alive. That's what's great, you know your characters and the fact that they might kill themselves doesn't lead you to abstain from sticking them in some foul situations.

I'm going to be interested to see where the loose group idea he's formulating goes, and how it's going to affect the grand scheme of things. He's always been a leader-worthy character if you ask me, so I'm glad you're taking steps to facilitate that. And doing it in the most fun way imaginable!

Highly recommend RPing with this person.
You suck, you always have sucked

What? Were you expecting me to say I was joking? I wasn't, you SUCK!

Spoiler:
Kidding I love you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen