The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Durgenswarn
Thanks Bel. We're still working out things on our end, and suggestions are nice! Sounds like a good idea.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Well here's an odd question. Can we post applications now?
Go for it.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I think this is a great! An initiative I didn't even know I looked forward to this much.
And by the way just posted my application. ^^
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Is there an exact format for the application? Or do we simply post the character name and the reason why/why not etc.
The latter.
Fair enough. What if the character profile is to be remade, but the character is in game already? Should I remake the profile and then post it with the application? And I like the idea of the GM setting out a trial, so I don't have to include the making of my own trial correct? Yes, it seems I have a lot of questions o.o
We'll work things out in the private discussion.

Also. Please make note of which dragon you'd be joining.
Probably won't be applying for this, as I know eff-all about dragons and their sworn.

But.

I do appreciate the attempt for the server, and assure that all complaints (caveat: mature, well written, well thought out), are only for the betterment of the idea.

At least, that's how I view them and their intentions.

Anyway.

Go team!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I'm, for one, excitited that playing Dragonsworn finally gets the greenlight, albeit in a very restricted fashion, which is neither something illogical or something I don't like. I've been breeding on the idea of a Dragonsworn for quite some time. I haven't yet decided whether to go for a blue, bronze or maybe black one. But I'm gonna continue breeding untill the plan hatches!
I look at CotH for the first time in days and this is what I see. I am about as giddy as a school girl for some reason. Also...

Spoiler:
[Image: 132886753713s.jpg]
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

I never had any prior interest to a Dragonsworn, but this has piqued my curiosity. It's good to see the Management Team hasn't given up on us nubs yet.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I forgot to mention this, but this will need three approvals akin to the Demon Hunters as well.
Ah, makes sense.
What the hell is a Dragonsworn? I don't know what people are talking about. I only know what Durgenswarn is.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]