The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Durgenswarn
Never been a fan of dragons.

This appears to me that there's going to be an influx of Dragonsworn, and... Well.

I'll just have to see where this goes. I'd rather not have to see five Dragonsworn in Hearthglen, or something.
(02-28-2012, 05:57 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Never been a fan of dragons.

This appears to me that there's going to be an influx of Dragonsworn, and... Well.

I'll just have to see where this goes. I'd rather not have to see five Dragonsworn in Hearthglen, or something.

I dunno, we've been waiting a few days and the dragonpocalypse has yet to arrive. No profiles so far, that is. I think they're less popular than demon hunters.
Alternatively, the process changes from the Demon Hunter stuff that carried over are working much better!
Oh, I have another question. It's about the OOC interaction. Should you be telling people OOCly that your a dragonsworn? I personally believethat it should be only because of the fact that if one where to gain strength from being a dragon sword and where able to stop an axe that none of their race could, it would seem like metagaming, when in turn it really isn't.
(02-28-2012, 08:44 PM)Kaghuros Wrote:

I dunno, we've been waiting a few days and the dragonpocalypse has yet to arrive. No profiles so far, that is. I think they're less popular than demon hunters.

Dunno. I've heard people have submitted their profiles already, or currently working on it.

I'd prefer we set a cap limit, or something. Like at ten, or something. Two per dragonflight, or something close to that as I don't think a dragon would need an army to oversee their own domain.
(02-29-2012, 07:16 AM)McKnighter Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 08:44 PM)Kaghuros Wrote:

Dunno. I've heard people have submitted their profiles already, or currently working on it.

I'd prefer we set a cap limit, or something. Like at ten, or something. Two per dragonflight, or something close to that as I don't think a dragon would need an army to oversee their own domain.

I have to agree with this, but perhaps jsut add 1 more each. 3 per doesn't seem that much, and I would make it one horde, one alliance, and the third be either or, but have them watching the neutral places (Dalaran and the such) Only because it would be hard for a horde dragon sworn to watch the alliance. And vis-versa.
We really don't need a cap on classes, trust me. It's a Bad Idea.

Anyway, these profiles take three wholehearted approvals from different GMs. Considering how different each GM is, I'd consider that a soft cap on applications simply due to disagreement over the most out-there proposals.
I also agree that a cap on the amount of dragonsworn would be rather unfair. Didn't join the server in time? Too bad, the cap is already filled so you better hope someone goes inactive or has the character killed. Perhaps one Dragonsworn per person would be a better idea, and have the GMs be firm on if anyone attempts to be a showoff about it ICly. You also have to take into consideration that not every person applying is going to be on that character 24/7. They'll have non-durgenswarn alts to play on and the largest amount of them we'll see on at one time is no doubt during an event.

If it becomes an issue, I'm sure the GMs will do something to try to fix it, but I really don't forsee a possible issue in the future. Unlike DHs, DS can't really run around in public battling each other without getting into some IC trouble.
(02-29-2012, 11:13 AM)Reigen Wrote: Unlike DHs, DS can't really run around in public battling each other without getting into some IC trouble.

I think this will become vital in what regulates the Dragonsworn on CotH. They cannot simply be awesome all the time, they have to blend in and don't raise suspicion. Else they will most likely not be blessed by their dragon/flight anymore.

Also consider, would you want a dragonsworn involved in your RP, you could only arrange it OOCly since you cannot know who is a dragonsworn or not. Xigo wrote in the initial post that very few even know these exist. Even possible that those who even ponders on such matters would consider dragonsworn the same thing as a dragon cultist.

(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Whilst this question is probably (read, most certainly) going to get answered with a big no;

Would a Death Knight be able to become a Dragonsworn? If so, avoiding the obvious no to the Green Flight, what could they be able to become a Dragonsworn of?
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Black, perhaps.

Bronze might be possible if they show promise.

Blue are probably out.

Red and Green are both a big no.

'Tis my opinions though.
Quote:Oh, I have another question. It's about the OOC interaction. Should you be telling people OOCly that your a dragonsworn?

This was a question that came to mind. S'like, should one actually -tell- people OOCly, or is it expected to remain silent, even OOCly?
I don't see much point in telling people if it won't really effect the RP at all.
Don't you need to post a profile anyway? The process appears to be about as secretive as making any other new Special Profile character, which is to say that it isn't.
The profiles are to be posted and reviewed in the Private discussion board on the same thread you made to apply for a Dragonsworn.