The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Duskwood RP
The RP in Darkshire ( Duskwood ) should come back again, was very crowded earlier and now I don't see a person there.
We really should get it back.
Ricardo "J" Crimson. Leader of the Crimson Brotherhood.
I could join. If you want a half drunk orc, that is so easy to rob thats it a lie?
Haha. Ratchet is always so boring and I'm getting thirsty of it because it's so dry there....

O.o
Ricardo "J" Crimson. Leader of the Crimson Brotherhood.
I'd love some roleplay that isn't all tavern based. 90% of non-guild, non-big-event roleplay seems to be like that.
[Image: dE74.gif]
I like the 90% tavern RP, simply because it's more realistic that everyone isn't out adventuring.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
I remember an ongoing story on the Argent Dawn server (europe) about Duskwood. Scourge put some kind of virus in the canals in Stormwind. We had to investigate of course. A guild ran the tavern and the others came looking for some Scourge.

Not sure what the event you had before was about though. I'd love to rp in Duskwood, the environment is very good for rp. Nice and dark and all ;)
Just remember that Duskwood if full if big bad dangers. Stick to Darkshire if you want to live. :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Duskwood Activity Hinbane 12 2,260 01-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Nostra