The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dynasty Warriors online
dynastywarriors.aeriagames.com/

Dunno if anyone even knows what dynasty warriors is, but it's a game based on wars in ancient china (such as war of three kingdoms, etc) and some 90s rock music. You play as actual historical figures, which is pretty dang neat.

Well a few years back they came up with an online version, which is almost the same as the actual playstation video games! I recently got back into it, and a little bit has changed, but so far it seems to be the same game. I'm still working my way through the tutorials, but if anyone wants to play with me, my screen name is GarvielLokken, and just PM me for my skype or steam.

In order to play, you have to go onto the main website, work your way to make an account through aeria games (I've yet to have any issues with them, so don't worry about those things,) and then download and install. Pretty easy. Download and install takes a while, and then you just follow the prompts.

It's free to play, and as far as I know, it is not pay to win (cash shop) , and you can easily play with a controller (seriously recommend, as this type of game will shorten your keyboards lifespan by 2/3rds.)

If you don't know the game, check out some videos of the gameplay. The gameplay is relatively basic, but I find it incredibly fun.
Hawk, Erynn and I were playing it for a while. We're all big DW fans(I've played a bit of Romance of the Three Kingdoms myself).

Miiiight pick it up again if I can buy a control cable to hook up to my computer(I was so bad at keyboard controls) and if I can get my -Front- General to carry me. :3

I am RiaLee ... I forgot the two letters and number thing.
I could totally pick it back up again too! I could help with the gearing process to get ya off your feet as well, like I did with a certain Hawk and McKnighter. I'm Erynn.PG1 on Wu's side, the .PG1 goes with McKnighter's too me thinks!
I used to be a huge DW fan, and I tried this out and found the controls atrocious. I've got a controller now, though, and I might have to check it out again.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Reviving this, since I've been having the urge to get back into this. The information on my character remains the same, should anyone else want a partner to play with!

*looks in, peers around*

Nanman for life.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From Vagabond: Ultima Online Freeshard Kretol 0 14,249 05-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  The Elder Scrolls Online Shivali 1 4,154 04-25-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Jaella
  Wurm Online? Harmonic 2 2,549 02-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Guns of Icarus Online Roxas65 4 1,171 01-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Other online games with active RP community? Aethon 7 1,547 12-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Roxas65