The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

E1Alpha's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a 15 year old Belgian guy who likes all kinds of RP. I hate levelling and gearing up, so I really the bonusses this server has. My characters are also very different from eachother. I got many good ideas for RPs and I hope you like them too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Belgium. I speak Dutch, English and tiny bit of German, but not enough to speak it good. :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Thanks to my friends and all the interesting lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
RP on real servers has gotten lame and full of noobs and also getting RP gear seems easier here to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Varies from day to day. Sometimes I prefer a combat RP, other times a daily life RP. So I can play along with many of these. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like pretty much all races. But for class I prefer Paladins or Hunters.
In RP though, I like Draenei and Night Elves because of their long history.
Trolls, Gnomes and Dwarves because of their fun RP.
Humans and Blood Elves because of their great number of possible RPs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good RP and finally being able to create my RP character the way I want them

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, absolutely

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

... The last thing he remembered, was the Exodar crashing down and taking his wife and daughter to an escape pod. Now he had woken up in the middle of a frozen wasteland. His wife held their daughter tight in her arms, as he spurred the horizon for any sign of life. Out of nowhere, hundreds of undead appeared, racing towards them. Braedius grabbed his hammer, filling it with light in an attempt to fight off the monsters. He managed to slay many of the beasts, but for each one he killed, two more took his place. Eventually he got overwhelmed, seeing as the monters rushed for his loved ones. He grabbed his daughter right before the monsters jumped them, tearing his wife to shreds. He yelled at them, right before he felt a stinging pain in his side. He was hit by a straight arrow, but something caught most of the blow. Braedius watched in fear as he saw his daughter pierced onto his body. Filled with rage and anguish, he managed to deliver a final blow to the undead. He pulled the arrow out of him and his daughter as he tries revive her, but he is weakened too much. Tears in his eyes, he buries his daughter and what remains of his wife. He keeps the two pendants he gave them. He ties them around his wrist and wanders off into the Frozen Wastes...
To be continued in game...
[Image: badge.jpg]

LF a life :p
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

It's good that you're a Hunter fan. Hunters being the SINGLE GREATEST CLASS IN THE GAME, that means you've got good taste. Also, I like the incorporation of Northrend into the story, just keep in mind if your character is a Death Knight or will be (Heh), you need to be a Grunt to roll one! But it's worth it, of course.

Remember to PM me with any questions you may have later on, and /join chat when you get ingame!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane Wrote:just keep in mind if your character is a Death Knight or will be (Heh), you need to be a Grunt to roll one! But it's worth it, of course.
nah, im gonna spoil the suprise a bit, he's gonna get out of there alive, so he'll be a paladin :P

LF a life :p
Sounds like a plan!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]