The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Einherjar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I don't know whether this means personal life or not, but I'll just assume it does. I'm a student, in the northwest tip of the U.S.
I started WoW near on four years ago - actually, now that I think, it was more than four years, slightly. I've been in a several month-hiatus, and was really yearning for some RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I said before, I'm from the States. And, as with most Americans, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft, in and of itself? Well, I can't even remember when I first picked up Reign of Chaos... 'Twas many a year past. And, of course, I had also gotten The Frozen Throne. It only made sense that I got World of Warcraft, later.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard people talk about Conquest of the Horde, and I've heard almost all of them say it's a very good server, so ... yeah.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
This "Relaxing tavern roleplay" sometimes entices me, though I REALLY lean toward romantic RP's. And no, by romantic, I don't mean "talk for a few minutes, then cyber." by romantic, I mean a continued, character-to-character relationship.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say ... either Troll or Draenei, and Shaman. Troll is a possibility for my favorite race, because I love the tribal theme, and ... well ... my first serious Horde-side roleplay guild was a Troll-only guild, so...
Draenei is also a possibility, because ... well, for nearly the same reason Troll is. In my first Alliance-side, serious roleplay guild, I was a Draenei.
My favorite class would be a Shaman, because, from a gameplay standpoint, they can effectively fill range DPS, melee DPS, and healing, and even tanking until 40. But, the main reason being that I really love the slight commune-with-nature aspect of them. It's not quite as heavy as a Druidic standpoint, and unlike Druids, a Shaman roleplayer is unlikely to be pacifistic, which makes them all the more fun to roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to find atleast a decent amount of players, who speak in fluent English (hopefully English, atleast) and use proper punctuation, capitalization, and other aspects of grammar.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Oh, definately the "Keyboarding Skills" section.
Nothing annoys me more than roleplayers who don't take time to type out words like "thanks," "you," or who may use other acronyms, etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Paher raced through the forest - he was wholly unfamiliar with this large patch of pined trees, and he continually stumbled, losing his footing due to roots and bushes he couldn't see in the darkness. He heard his pursuers not far behind. They would begin throwing spears, rocks, and perhaps even knives, soon. He took a sharp corner, but it was slightly too late. All he heard was the whooping call of the strange man behind him, and then he felt a bronze spear pierce his calf.
/Damn. Cut down by enemies I don't even know,/
he thought to himself as his leg collapsed under his weight. Surrendering himself to Keimar the Watcher, his patron deity, he felt the spirit and flesh seperating, and the last thing he saw before ascending to the heavens was the dark-skinned men mutilating his body with bronze knives and swords.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I don't know whether this means personal life or not, but I'll just assume it does. I'm a student, in the northwest tip of the U.S.
I started WoW near on four years ago - actually, now that I think, it was more than four years, slightly. I've been in a several month-hiatus, and was really yearning for some RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I said before, I'm from the States. And, as with most Americans, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft, in and of itself? Well, I can't even remember when I first picked up Reign of Chaos... 'Twas many a year past. And, of course, I had also gotten The Frozen Throne. It only made sense that I got World of Warcraft, later.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard people talk about Conquest of the Horde, and I've heard almost all of them say it's a very good server, so ... yeah.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
This "Relaxing tavern roleplay" sometimes entices me, though I REALLY lean toward romantic RP's. And no, by romantic, I don't mean "talk for a few minutes, then cyber." by romantic, I mean a continued, character-to-character relationship.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say ... either Troll or Draenei, and Shaman. Troll is a possibility for my favorite race, because I love the tribal theme, and ... well ... my first serious Horde-side roleplay guild was a Troll-only guild, so...
Draenei is also a possibility, because ... well, for nearly the same reason Troll is. In my first Alliance-side, serious roleplay guild, I was a Draenei.
My favorite class would be a Shaman, because, from a gameplay standpoint, they can effectively fill range DPS, melee DPS, and healing, and even tanking until 40. But, the main reason being that I really love the slight commune-with-nature aspect of them. It's not quite as heavy as a Druidic standpoint, and unlike Druids, a Shaman roleplayer is unlikely to be pacifistic, which makes them all the more fun to roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to find atleast a decent amount of players, who speak in fluent English (hopefully English, atleast) and use proper punctuation, capitalization, and other aspects of grammar.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Oh, definately the "Keyboarding Skills" section.
Nothing annoys me more than roleplayers who don't take time to type out words like "thanks," "you," or who may use other acronyms, etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Paher raced through the forest - he was wholly unfamiliar with this large patch of pined trees, and he continually stumbled, losing his footing due to roots and bushes he couldn't see in the darkness. He heard his pursuers not far behind. They would begin throwing spears, rocks, and perhaps even knives, soon. He took a sharp corner, but it was slightly too late. All he heard was the whooping call of the strange man behind him, and then he felt a bronze spear pierce his calf.
/Damn. Cut down by enemies I don't even know,/
he thought to himself as his leg collapsed under his weight. Surrendering himself to Keimar the Watcher, his patron deity, he felt the spirit and flesh seperating, and the last thing he saw before ascending to the heavens was the dark-skinned men mutilating his body with bronze knives and swords.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! I don't know what Druids you've been watching, but those Night Elves sure aren't pacifists!
Welcome! I don't know what Druids you've been watching, but those Night Elves sure aren't pacifists!
Well, I'm not really saying most Druids are pacifists, but I have seen far more pacifistic Druids than Shamans, both on and off official servers.
Well, I'm not really saying most Druids are pacifists, but I have seen far more pacifistic Druids than Shamans, both on and off official servers.
I know, heh. I'm just saying that since Night Elves are raised from birth to be Warriors (Women are melee combatants and Priestesses trained to kill, while men are Druids) I always play my Elves as being what they are, a race of skilled killers with little more than a kind of elder's disdain for the young races of the world.

More of a wild tangent than anything meaningful.
I know, heh. I'm just saying that since Night Elves are raised from birth to be Warriors (Women are melee combatants and Priestesses trained to kill, while men are Druids) I always play my Elves as being what they are, a race of skilled killers with little more than a kind of elder's disdain for the young races of the world.

More of a wild tangent than anything meaningful.
In any case ... yeah.
Anything more I need to do to be allowed to make a character? Or can I go ahead and make a sheet for one?
In any case ... yeah.
Anything more I need to do to be allowed to make a character? Or can I go ahead and make a sheet for one?
You can make a character and a game account right now.
You can make a character and a game account right now.
Well, then.
I should go do that.
Well, then.
I should go do that.