The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Elles' diary
*Elles simply lay there in bed, sick with a bad case of morning sickness and flu combined. A cup of tea and a bowl of chickensoup untouched on the nightstand, a quill in one hand, a notebook in her other.*

Elles Wrote:Dear diary, first entry,

David told me to keep a journal, a diary of some kind, to keep my mind off of the unborn growing in me. I think he just doesn't want me to think of the nagas still around the island.

I've been feeling seriously horrible lately, after our last fight with the naga. David and Ayla think it is just 'morning sickness' common amogst many pregnant women. I am not sure though... Daddy got sick and died at what we thought was just a common flu... I haven't told David, Ayla or anyone yet but... I'm scared... What if what happened to daddy happens to me now?

Every five minutes, I feel like grabbing a bucket and just... throw up. I don't know what to tell them... I feel like I'm dying... feeling sick, horrible-

*Nothing else in the notebook until entry two. Elles grabbed the pillow and sobbed softly in fear until she fell asleep.*
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Elles still lay there in her bed. The soup bowl and teacup now empty on her nightstand. She smiled at her husband before taking the quill and notebook again.

Elles Wrote:Dear diary, entry two,

I don't know what I would do without David. One moment, I fall asleep feeling horrible, the next I wake up in his arms. I told him why I felt horrible. He told me what I told him earlier, how could I forget those words. "you are not like your parents."

Sometimes when we cuddle, David looks a bit bored. I think he wants a better talk, he wants me to say a few more things. I just don't know what to talk about sometimes.

I still have to tell him I don't think I can take over the pack when he is... incapable of leading. Last time, I cared more about him and his memories rather than the pack. Sometimes, I think I don't deserve to be the 'alpha female', but David trusts me with this position. I don't want to fail him again like I did last time...

Right, I spoke of the nagas on the island. I haven't heard of them for the past week. Maybe they left us alone. Maybe they are planning. David and the others want to build defenses for a possible next attack. I just want us all to live in peace, build ourself a place and watch our child grow up safe. I don't care if it grows away from the big city. I grew up away from the big city and look at me now. Not even twenty two yet married, expecting a child, great friends around me and a nice place to live.

After my... Breakdown when I was writing earlier, David was worried and got Ayla. She used her magic. Heh, druidic magic still doesn't cease to amaze me. I felt a lot better but still tired. Still feel tired. No doubt it is the child growing in me that makes me feel like this. I was told this would be tiresome. Trust me as a soon to be mother, it is tiring. Some days I feel like sleeping for a week.

Elles places her notebook and quill on the nightstand and smiles at 'her' David. Her mouth moving as if saying "I love ya" but no sounds are audible except for their slow breathing and the whispering of the wind. Elles slowly drifts back to sleep, a big smile present on her face.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Elles lay in her bed again. A different bed this time, a different hideout. A small kitten cuddled up in her lap and her notebook and pencil in her hands again. A big smile on her face as she wrote.

Elles Wrote:Dear diary, entry three,

It’s been a while since I wrote in this. So much has happened.

First of all, I am so happy! Carolin, our new priest, has agreed to properly marry us! Soon we will be married. Our new recruit Amarin, I hope I wrote that right, offered us some kind of magic ritual which will make us even more connected, not just physically but also in our soul!

I and David went to Winterspring. That place is cold but so beautiful. I wish we found ourselves a nice base there. Talking about a new base, Liza and Ani found a new place. Some old manor. It was completely abandoned. Nothing was in there aside from beds, chairs and some other things. A big room, I think it’s the dining room. A big fireplace and a big bedroom for me, David and little Gabriella. Oh right, Gabriella is a kitten, David bought it for me when we were in Winterspring, I decided to name her after my mother. I miss her sometimes and I still don’t know if she is alive or dead. Something tells me I will see her soon though, I don’t know why but something tells me.

Let’s see, what else happened? Lyeria left the Outcasts because she couldn’t stand me and David being in love and showing it. I don’t know why but she looked familiar, like I saw her before. I just can’t place it. Ah well, it will come to me one day, I think. I am not really concerned about it though. I am more concerned about the child growing inside of me. With David nearby, I am sure it won’t get harmed, ever. He’s big and there seem to be some people who are actually scared of him.

He and the others got us a new boat after Ani’s father took our old boat back. David was a bit pissed at first, I could just feel it. He locked himself in a side room and didn’t come out until he was ready with his plan. He took everyone with him, our old members and Drayke, who I might add, should really just join us. Everyone agrees and he’s thinking about it as well. But I am trailing off. David took the group and set off to find the boat from a group of Bloodsail Buccaneers. A few wounded but nothing that couldn’t be helped with ease. Some supplies were left on the boat and somehow they got some coin as well.

I think that’s just about it. We went to Hearthglen one day and recreated the day we met. For a part anyway. I should find my old clothes soon, I think he still loves those.

She gives the kitten a small hug and slides under the covers, slowly closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep once more.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Diary of the Duskrunner - Book II Knock 0 656 10-15-2013, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Knock
  Diary of a wandering Malo HazelTheNut 0 657 08-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HazelTheNut
  Small Victories - Diary of a Peddler. Maulbane 1 1,102 07-31-2013, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Little Wolf's diary JTJP770 3 1,385 10-29-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: JTJP770
  Dear Diary Nephuria 1 797 06-20-2012, 08:38 PM