The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

'Ello there,
Quote:1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, i have read all the Rules, Policies, and FAQ's, and i agree to comply with those rules for as long i am on this server,

Quote:2. How did you hear about us?
One of my freinds told me about Coth, when we were talking about "Private RP servers" (I Tried Dragonpen beforehand but it were buggy)
Quote:3. How did you get into RP?
I started out in 2006 With World of Warcraft, along with some freinds. My first actual Roleplaying experience were on a RP-PVP Server a Year ago, and from there i moved to a RP server, to continue my Roleplaying and to develope my Roleplaying skills (I also did Roleplay via Post-by-Post on different sites but it werent really what i were looking for at that moment=

Quote:4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I started out with Warcraft 3, i had the Campaigns done within the week i got the game, and by that time, the Warcraft universe had already got a iron grip on me. I got Frozen Throne on the release date and did the campaign too, i eventually discovered Battlenet. (A cruel mistake) I were however delayed with getting WoW, since i hadnt got the neccesary funds to go retail at that time, and Private servers werent running by then (It were at the AQ Opening events i started, Sadly i were too low leveled to join the events)

Quote:5. What is your favorite race/class?
Tauren Warrior (Male and Female)
They are so big and "muscly"
While also being soft and cuddly ^^

Quote:6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
The Loyal defender of the good (Example: Champion of the Argent Dawn) or the Lone Crusader. (Example: Rexxar)

Quote:7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
When all of your freinds are together on a grand quest, or just relaxing by a bonfire in the wilderness with them, having a good time.

Quote:8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I play the piano, and im extraordinatily well educated with Languages (Yes, that were just for showing off :p)

Quote:9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Im from Denmark.

Quote:10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
As Spoken above, i agree to these terms and rules. Policies and FAQ included.
Fttrunks Wrote:They are so big and "muscly"

I lol'd.

Moving to archive. I'll point out that you need to learn the difference between 'were' and 'was'. ;)
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Grakor456 Wrote:
Fttrunks Wrote:They are so big and "muscly"

I lol'd.

Moving to archive. I'll point out that you need to learn the difference between 'were' and 'was'. ;)

Still learning ^^'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'ello? - Srodan's introduction Srodan 1 689 07-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Sol
  'ello 'ello 'ello! Aqueiam 0 653 11-21-2009, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Aqueiam
  -ears fall down- ...'Ello! Calsentia 0 628 10-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Calsentia
  'Ello there mon' Grovyler 1 855 03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Andrasia