The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Em.....
Ok, I've been having some problems with the server... It feels very depressing because I really want to play. Everyone keeps telling me to read the Wiki, which I have done, and I know how to RP. So what if my first storyline didn't pass, no biggy… and all these daunting rules about can nots and few to non cans. That's no problem either, I mean their rules. To help the game go smoother. But the reason for me posting is that I'm apparently banned/suspended… not sure yet… haven't gotten a message. But I scratch my head. Was it because I talked OCC? No it cant be, I have been always ICC unless in /chat channel. Maybe my little sarcastic remarks to a few GMs for a few laughs? Hm, I'm not sure if its that either because they would have warned me. Perhaps, as I was afk another new comer killed me. I came back on and made a few laughs about it and said it wasn't a big deal because people make mistakes. But then I get disconnected and can not log back in. So my question is, was it because I did not take the event that seriously the GMs thought I would not take other rules seriously? Id like to know what happened because this baffles me :(