The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Evening, Conquest of The Horde.
A cloaked figure calmly made his way into a damp room, lit only by a single spotlight. It was something out of a horror movie, to be sure, for the smell of the dead lingered throughout the room with walls of brick and only a single exit of steel portcullis. One chair was the only other occupant of this room (Besides the viewers watching, of course.) And it was on this rather uncomfortable looking furnishing that the hard-to-see body slumped back down on with disregard for the shifty construction of said furniture.

A creak elicited from below the sitting body, and slowly the head of this now identified-to-be man crept upward until the light shined upon the leather that was bound across his pale green skin. Sickly yellow-green clumps of hair were scattered all about to frame his angular face, the bottom half of which was hidden by ebony cloth. The rest of his lithe frame hidden by the full-body cloak he was so fond of. Instead of words, a guttural, high-pitched cackle emanated from behind those black wrappings. A laugh that not many were too familiar with, but were sure to be unnerved by nonetheless.

"How I've missed sharing my passion with you..." Said the dead man suddenly, eyeless sockets directed at the viewer. Two slivers of steel glinted from the only opening on his overblown cape. "My culinary tastes have expanded, don't you know? I wonder if you've got any fresh meat on the menu."

Silence.

Then the sound of steel grinding against steel.
---
I was inspired... Not sure why. Anyhow, OoC portion... even though this forum isn't really IC. Can't hurt, right?

In case any of you were wondering where I've been... well, my interests are very fickle and I wander from hobby to hobby frequently. I guess you could've called it an extended break from CoTH. But I'm gonna try to pop on more often!

Any idea when the new patch can be implemented? I'm a bit caught up with a few friends on retail, so I'm at an impasse when it comes to patching back. Also, I should apologize for my sudden disappearance! If you have a need to contact me, I've got this site bookmarked as my homepage... so, I'll most likely notice a PM!
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Welcome back! Me and others have missed you a bunch. It wasint the same without a murdering Andre on the server. Now...stay away from Ser's kid! :P
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Oh, did she give birth? I remember that she was pregnant before I left. Who's the father? Andre didn't mean literal fresh meat. That's like... a delicacy!
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Pshaw. Stay away from the delicacy then! Rawr! Evil And well, heh there's alot to tell you there since alot has happend. But I could tell you the Sersay specific stuff in game. Dont...look at the wiki. I havint updated it in ages. :| The fourms should hold some of the recent happenings though!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Welcome back:D
[Image: black_temple_banner_qjpreviewth.jpg]
Ah, the Grue returns! We've missed you, dear! Welcome back!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Welcome back, Del!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conquest Map Diethe 7 1,960 10-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Thoradin
  The Horde and the Alliance Wuvvums 14 2,210 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Alliance vs. Horde? highwayunicorn 5 1,659 06-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: kirilldun
  Bringing back Horde RP Wuvvums 7 1,788 05-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  What's the status of Horde RP? [Orc, Troll and Tauren] grembomb 8 1,504 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums