The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Exodus
I'm 3 months shy of my fourth year. Damn.

I guess I'll keep this to the point: CotH... well, its gone. The server is gone, anyway. As much as I applaud Kretol and Sachiko's efforts to try and revive it, well... we've already taken on too much water and sunk, now. Tuungle was great, but it had problems - plus, its a closed circuit. New people aren't joining/can't join. A lot of folk, veterans, have shelved CotH's chapter in their lives. It is sad, but true. I have as well.

But, CotH is more than just a server. It's in the heart. I still love you guys, and seek to keep RPing with you all, but a new pasture is required. Having heard @"Geoni" talk about it some, I've decided to checkout Freedom, and honestly? It seems damn nice. Small-town community like we were. A whole lot less restrictions though, so expect some weirdness, but everyone seems nice. They just finished Cataclysm's story, though, so you'll be missing that content IC, but they're starting MoP soon. I'm looking forward to it.

So, I guess this is my hand of offering to anyone still here who wants to keep the RPs going somehow. Follow me to Freedom if you like, I'm sure it'll be hella fun for us all.

And thanks for the four years. You guys have been synonymous with my stay in California, and made it for the better. I dunno where I'd be without you knobbers.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
lol and I was thinking nobody would follow me there. But you guys can't resist the pandas.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I think you misspelled Exodar, good Cappn.

[Image: do19n8.jpg]

<3
I am anxious to go there because I really still want to continue the Cataclysm storylines. However, I will give it a shot.

I'm still hoping to keep RP here, though. I just haven't gotten around to it because lol dead creative energy.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Miss my Immy RP.
[Image: anim_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And thus, the Exodus beginith! Nymus 7 1,552 06-17-2013, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos