The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Extra Site Addresses
I just recently registered two more domain names, since I was bored and also figured they could help get more like-minded people here.

Henceforth, the domains http://www.warcraftroleplay.com and http://www.warcraftroleplayserver.com will both lead you here. Yay!
Holy shit, lol
I thought you peoples were going for the small semi-private community approach? My marketing senses went off the chart upon reading the names. They're excellent, in the "whoa, too excellent" sense.

Don't be surprised if y'all get a huge flood.
˜★Sketch Blog
Well, the 'good' thing (I think) is that actually RPing on WoW (or at least medium/heavy RPing) is a bit of a niche, it would seem, and I'm not sure how much more traffic those addresses will generate, considering they simply forward folks to here (though right now I have address masking on, as I'm not sure what difference that might make with search engines).

We shall see!
Might this also, ahem, adopt some unwanted attention from unwanted forces that unwantingly may not want this server to be around much more? Something to be careful for, Private Server-players aren't the only ones who want "WarcraftRoleplay" websites.
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
"A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."
"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
-Иосиф Сталин (Joseph Stalin)

Quite true. Maybe I'll take out the masking and just have it do a simple redirect... hmmm.
Oh psh, that would happen regardless of awesomely fetching domain names.

And then, if someone DID want those domains, it'd likely be a professional willing to negotiate/bid on them instead of do something dumb and illegal.
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site change Kretol 1 877 02-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  New site hosting Kretol 1 900 01-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Kretol