The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

FIXED: Hello
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi!, I am an avid WoW player and have recently started playing on an RP server... I really enjoy it but even on the role play servers it's mostly just people who don't even know the first thing about role play, and have no intention to ever role play. I still play on the official servers and do not intend to stop anytime soon, but would like to supplement my game play with some serious role play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US, and speak English exclusively... don't know any other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III and participated in the beta for WoW...

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found a review of the server through google and thought that this is exactly what I'm looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy tavern RP as it is the only type I've tried... but I'm looking to try other types of RP as they all interest me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf or Human, either one, because they are the most fun for me. As for class I tend to play damage or tanking classes, I just don't like healing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect role play, and lots of it... PvE/PvP is fine too... but I can play on the official servers If I want that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, because I'm not 12.
Keyboard Skills, because I failed English and I can still form complete sentences.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The young warrior was tired after a long night on patrol. He, a man of short stature, climbed into his overly large bed and rested his eyes...
(Bang)
A cannon went off in the distance, but did not wake the man.
(BANG!)
The noise, louder and closer than before shook the tent... yet still the man slept.
(BANG!)
Growing ever louder the cannon fired.
A woman runs into the tent, shaking violently.
"Wake up, they're attacking!" shouted the woman.
The man, still in his armor, grabs his sword and rushes to the door.
"Nick, don't forget your shield..." the woman added as the man passed through the tent flaps.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to mention that I play on the official servers and quite enjoy it there, but would like to play on this server as well... This is because I would like to get into role playing and the official servers are horrible for such things.
Ya got the wrong template, mate. :>

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8606 is where you want to go.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zammyinchys Intro (fixed AGAIN) Zammyinchy 1 644 11-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Scisorzluvz Introduction (Fixed) Scisorzluvz 1 509 11-22-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Caper's introduction (Fixed) Caper234 1 576 04-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Xnight77's fixed intro xnights77 1 642 07-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Delta
  HI i am Asprah/Tiayou (fixed all nice nice ^^) EarthyDove 11 1,932 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Drak