The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Which days are best for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Friday
38.46%
5 38.46%
Saturday
46.15%
6 46.15%
Sunday
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fading Scars
The next weekend would probably be easier for me to take off from work that day.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Eh... sure, I guess, but I won't be able to attend if it's 3pm
Itheros Blackheart will be in attendance.
[Image: 15.jpg]
If the time remains the same!

if you change it Salor's taking off Kyran's chastity belt. >:C
Bump! It's today!.. If it hasn't changed.
I'm postponing this event for next week instead of this week for a number of reasons. I put up a poll, so everyone pick which days would be best for you if you were going to attend.
I work nights on all those days so Xathos shall be pulled from the event D;
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Next weekend.. Hah.. I will be away again. Pff. I'll try to attend though.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Question: Is this going to be an event in which there are permanent objects placed, texture changed (IE black scar texture turns into a grass texture) and things like that? Because that will be really cool to see.
Ooh.. This looks amazing. If I am not at work during the weekend for some reason, I shall gladly attend on Vostus.
(12-17-2012, 05:45 PM)alpharius Wrote: Question: Is this going to be an event in which there are permanent objects placed, texture changed (IE black scar texture turns into a grass texture) and things like that? Because that will be really cool to see.

I -wish- we could change textures, sadly we cannot. There's not much we can really add to the area. :(
(12-17-2012, 07:04 PM)Reigen Wrote: I -wish- we could change textures, sadly we cannot. There's not much we can really add to the area. :(

What about... possibly making a separate rp area for it like Ratchet on the rocks for after it's complete? Like making a sort of ramshackle construction/fort scenario where we can rp rebuilding the main wall after the event is finished? I don't know how easy that is to do, but throwing ideas out there xD
(12-17-2012, 09:19 PM)Zetchryn Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 07:04 PM)Reigen Wrote: I -wish- we could change textures, sadly we cannot. There's not much we can really add to the area. :(

What about... possibly making a separate rp area for it like Ratchet on the rocks for after it's complete? Like making a sort of ramshackle construction/fort scenario where we can rp rebuilding the main wall after the event is finished? I don't know how easy that is to do, but throwing ideas out there xD

If they have access to the WoW doodads like I think they do, it shouldn't be too hard at all. Just getting it all together would be tricky.
The area itself is going to remain the scar. We're not conquering it fully, just driving the scourge back. Even if we were dominating a whole area, the Scar would take a very long time to even start to heal.

It looks like this event will be held saturday! I've been informed I have to take my brother to the airport Friday an hour after when I plan the event to start.
Just a reminder that this is going on tomorrow!