08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 361
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2662
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85284
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2234
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3397

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Fairway Solitaire (iOS) Redemption Codes
I got a few extra codes from PAX, so feel free to use one if you want this solitaire game on your iOS device.

To redeem, you'll need to open iTunes, go to the Featured page, scroll to the bottom, then tap on the Redeem button. On PC/Mac, you can open iTunes, go to the iTunes store, click redeem, and enter one of the codes.

IF YOU REDEEM ONE, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH CODE YOU REDEEMED!

1) EFTFJTHNRLP7
2) NKTKH3N4HMFW
3) 4TRRNWPMKLRP
4) L3KH7Y3YJ9A3
I Am the Sea

Need an easy way to host/link files and images? Check this thread!

Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kretol's post:
  • Rini
Claimed number 3, my good sir! Thank you!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Claimed 1! Thank you!

Disregard. It's telling me my device doesn't support this game. iPhone 4S, which is on the list of supported devices...
Spoiler:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]
PM
(09-05-2013, 05:22 AM)muhaha8 Wrote: Claimed 1! Thank you!

Disregard. It's telling me my device doesn't support this game. iPhone 4S, which is on the list of supported devices...

The iOS on your iPhone might be outdated.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
(09-05-2013, 06:11 AM)Roxas65 Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 05:22 AM)muhaha8 Wrote: Claimed 1! Thank you!

The iOS on your iPhone might be outdated.

Nope! I'm fully up to date. 6.1.3.
Spoiler:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]
PM
In that case, appstore dun goof'd.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxas65's post:
  • muhaha8
PM
It may be iPad only.
I Am the Sea

Need an easy way to host/link files and images? Check this thread!

Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)
Thanks mate! Claiming #2.

As a bit of a return favor, I know many people have still yet to stumble upon this gem. And even though I'm only hurting myself by posting it, here you go! www.steamgifts.com. 100% legal, free giveaways for all kinds of steam games.
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3DS Friend Codes? Valkoinen 3 1,569 12-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  On the western steppes. [Red Dead Redemption] Roxas65 3 259 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Roxas65