The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fallamir`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, my name is Toby. I've been a roleplayer for nearly ten years now. This regards both live roleplay, MMORPG's aswell as pen'n'paper.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm a Dane. But I do speak some variation of languages. First and foremost I speak danish, of course. But I also speak the english, norse, swedish, german and old norse tongue, and have a little understanding in polish and icelandic.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It started almost two years ago when a friend and I bourght the game. We'd been playing alot of the past Warcraft games, and were both huges fans of the Warcraft Lore, so we started roleplay at the Defias Brotherhood realm.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been searching for a complex roleplaying server for some time before I accidently bumped into this website.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That depends on the day. Some days I like chatting at the local tavern, while other days I'd rather see myself roleplaying in the middle of a greater plot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I must say that my favorit race might be the Human faction. I'm quite fond of the rolls of the Warcraft lore as Medivh, Uther the Lightbringer and Aegwynn.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have any "real" ecpectations. Only that I hope to have a fun time along with some serious roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It must be 'Maturity'. I think it's a common problem on most servers that the players are not mature enough to take the act serious.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The rain is pouring down from the grey sky above. Agaloth looks up, but doesn't take notice. After all, it is the most common weather in this part of Azeroth, or at least so he as experienced. He runs a hand, halfly covered with paperthin skin, through his sticky hair, and sights.
As he passes a descolated mineshaft his memory flows back to a time when Lordaeron wasn't nearly as .. forsaken as it has become. He draws a rusty, blood-stained blade as the snarl of a halfly decayed wolf alerts him of its attack. The last stroke falls, and along with it, Agaloth, and a last thourght rushes through his mind "atlast .. my sanctuary is near,"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm looking forward to act with you. (:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, my name is Toby. I've been a roleplayer for nearly ten years now. This regards both live roleplay, MMORPG's aswell as pen'n'paper.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm a Dane. But I do speak some variation of languages. First and foremost I speak danish, of course. But I also speak the english, norse, swedish, german and old norse tongue, and have a little understanding in polish and icelandic.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It started almost two years ago when a friend and I bourght the game. We'd been playing alot of the past Warcraft games, and were both huges fans of the Warcraft Lore, so we started roleplay at the Defias Brotherhood realm.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been searching for a complex roleplaying server for some time before I accidently bumped into this website.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That depends on the day. Some days I like chatting at the local tavern, while other days I'd rather see myself roleplaying in the middle of a greater plot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I must say that my favorit race might be the Human faction. I'm quite fond of the rolls of the Warcraft lore as Medivh, Uther the Lightbringer and Aegwynn.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have any "real" ecpectations. Only that I hope to have a fun time along with some serious roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It must be 'Maturity'. I think it's a common problem on most servers that the players are not mature enough to take the act serious.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The rain is pouring down from the grey sky above. Agaloth looks up, but doesn't take notice. After all, it is the most common weather in this part of Azeroth, or at least so he as experienced. He runs a hand, halfly covered with paperthin skin, through his sticky hair, and sights.
As he passes a descolated mineshaft his memory flows back to a time when Lordaeron wasn't nearly as .. forsaken as it has become. He draws a rusty, blood-stained blade as the snarl of a halfly decayed wolf alerts him of its attack. The last stroke falls, and along with it, Agaloth, and a last thourght rushes through his mind "atlast .. my sanctuary is near,"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm looking forward to act with you. (:
Welcome to the server!
Welcome to the server!