The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fanduh dath belore!- Soae Connections
I'm basically looking for RP hooks for my lil priestess Soae. She's been around 1000+ years so the likelihood of her having more than a few acquaintances is logical. Here are a just few ideas for links between my character and quite possibly yours.

During the last 10 years did your character seek counsel at the Temple of the Moon? Perhaps Soae offered him/her guidance. Alliance only.

Did your character fight in the Third War? Good! So did Soae, maybe they met briefly on the battlefield. Horde or Alliance.

Are you an older druid? So was Soae's pop! Could be your character knew her father and by proxy her. Night Elves and Tauren only.

How about them sistahs? Any other priests of Elune that would like an occupational connection? I know I would! Night Elves only.

Also, if you are looking for traditional Kaldorei RP, count Soae in.
Bananor Stormleaf has spent much time in the Temple but only recently. Perhaps the last six months or so. He could use a friendly contact there.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Sounds legit to me. I welcome RP with anyone willing to call their character Banana Blades. :)
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Terauk

Fought in the Third War, roughly the same age. Has sought council at the Temple of the Moon but not in the most recent years since he has been posted in Silithus.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Yay, more night elves! I have Lillisea, a female druid. She fought in the Third War and has sought counsel intermittently in the Temple over her years. There's also Cerron, a Highborne. He did neither, but hey!
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Ecstatic about the interest! I'm CST so catch me online and lets RP! I also have skype, cakeBlossom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grakor Character Connections Grakor456 12 3,093 02-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Family connections DaveM 2 739 03-27-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Connections to a Forsaken Assassin/Philosopher Aerikan 3 822 02-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: muhaha8