The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fear and Loathing in Westfall
Because like hell I'm naming every one of these "Restoring Stormwind".

Spoiler:

[Image: Scarecrow-Westfall.jpg]

The great Cataclysm has ravaged our world, my fellow citizens of the Alliance. Our great capital of Stormwind City, the last true bastion of safety for humanity in the Alliance, was attacked directly by the Dragon himself, and all of our outlying townships and counties have fallen into dark times once again.

However, we will not let this stand! Months have passed, and now with our city being rebuilt, our resolve stronger, and our wills hardened, we will direct the sword of justice against all threats which encroach on our homes and endanger our families, our friends, and our kinsmen! Sound the Lion Horn, for soon we march! For the Alliance! For the Light! For our People!

Westfall

All is not well in the impoverished fields of Westfall. Though free of the Defias menace due to the heroic efforts of the People's Militia and Gryan Stoutmantle, nothing else seems to be going their way. Poverty and hunger plague the land as the farms still do not thrive, and with the recent influx of homeless transients from Stormwind, the land is overburdened.

Crime runs freely here, and even as Sentinel Hill fights off gnolls and other dangers as they build up their walls to secure the area for the crown, a dark shadow looms ever closer. What will the future hold for this rural land and its people?

Episode I: Sentinel Hill Blues
Westfall is a mess, and at the heart of this mess is the fort of Sentinel Hill. The Westfall Brigade has locked its gates to transients, the town overburdened and understocked. The famine has not lifted yet, and gnolls prove a nuisance every day.

The Order of Virtue arrived in Sentinel Hill with amassed quantities of food, clothing and blankets. Over their current time there they have assisted in placating the transients and taking the burden off of the Westfall Brigade, but it only does so much for them.

The problems burdening Westfall are long-lasting and deeply rooted, they are problems that can't be treated with just some token goodwill efforts. A more permanent solution must be saught out...

Episode II: Once Upon a Time in Moonbrook
With the offered financial assistance of the wealthy Old Town tailor David Harting, the Order of Virtue is setting its sights on a grander objective: the restoration of the abandoned town of Moonbrook for the transients to occupy. It sounds improbable, but anything attempted is better than nothing at all.

The restoration of Moonbrook has been a slow but productive endeavor. The Order of Virtue and other volunteers have worked together to refurnish the inn at the heart of the dilapidated settlement, chasing out extortionist thugs and set up plans for repairing the woodwork and blacksmithing new metal. A brand new dawn is just around the corner...

Episode III: Dawn of a New Day
Moonbrook's restoration plodded along at a slow pace. Over the time spent there, the populace of squatters, transients and drifters became more and more hostile and uncooperative with the Order of Virtue's efforts. They were verbally and sometimes physically resistant and abusive, resulting in murders and arrests for some of the populace.

The heroes endured, though, and kept working to restore the shantytown despite the increasing emotional weight. Then the unthinkable occurred: Moonbrook was deserted. The people sided with a reborn Defias Brotherhood and set fire to Sentinel Hill in a surprise raid. As the heroes tried to quell the riot, David and his cadre of followers barricaded Moonbrook and claimed it for the Defias.

A new day has dawned, but not for the good people of Stormwind. This day belongs to the Defias.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhA38UOKHkEzvlxVq6As6...tjuL3ji8vE]
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
The Appleflows (or, rather, one of them, because she's the only one that isn't a lazy sod / dead) will help you retake Westfall!

Even if, when Markuss is resurrected, he'll pistolwhip Cristovao in the face.
I'm try and attend this, just because Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is one of my favorite movies.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
It won't even have anything to do with that! I just thought the title appropriate, lel.
(10-20-2013, 07:20 AM)Nymus Wrote: The Appleflows (or, rather, one of them, because she's the only one that isn't a lazy sod / dead) will help you retake Westfall!

Even if, when Markuss is resurrected, he'll pistolwhip Cristovao in the face.

What's that sound in the distance? I swore, it could have been a firearm discharge...
UPDATED!

I changed some stuff around for pacing, and yes this event is ALL WEEK LONG! The hungry aren't fed in a day!
Edited the times to reflect some schedule updates.
Updated! Episode II of the storyline commences!
YEAH

SO

I had an absence when Moonbrook was to happen. Woopsie!

Let's try this again, aye? Role play will be held in Moonbrook based on attempts to rebuild it while facing the dangers of Westfall!
Moonbrook is still on-going, but next weekend a new episode will begin! Keep an eye out!
[Image: dawn_of_a_new_day_by_hiamecola-d5oxncv.png]

Today, 6PM Server Time.
I made a picture too!

[Image: 29mwpec.png]

Too lazy to go back and get rid of that white line, pfffft. And that's probably a sunset.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I expect at least one person to quote "Majora's Mask" during this ;p I kid
Westfall's met with a terrible fate.

The storyline is completed, and on a rather dour note! What happens next? Stay tuned to find out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Westfall Episode 3: Dawn of a New Day (11-22-2013 - 12:00 AM GMT--8) CappnRob 0 719 11-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Westfall Blues, Chapter 1 (09-08-2012) Vladdy 1 744 09-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kira13